Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Ugg's in Cork

Options
  • 17-12-2012 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

Wondering where I can pick up a pair for my wife. Where sells them? What kind of money are talking about, the standard brown ones you see around most. I don't have a clue, can any girls help me? or any enlightend men!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Not sure if they still do, but Schuh in Patrick street used to do them, if memory serves around €130 , not cheap !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

murphym7 wrote: »
    Wondering where I can pick up a pair for my wife. Where sells them? What kind of money are talking about, the standard brown ones you see around most. I don't have a clue, can any girls help me? or any enlightend men!

Friend of mine said she got a pair in Brown Thomas last week and they were cheaper than in Schuh.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭epiphone

They sell them in Matthews outdoor shop also. The price is closer to €230 ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Is it too late to get them online? Pretty sure Amazon sell them as does Office.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

epiphone wrote: »
    They sell them in Matthews outdoor shop also. The price is closer to €230 ....

Thanks for the replies.

Wow, 230 is a lot, is that for the standard mid way up the calf jobs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Thanks for the replies.

Wow, 230 is a lot, is that for the standard mid way up the calf jobs?

Yes, unfortunately. It's a lot of wonga to pay for Aussie slippers!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

about 200 euro.

Advertisement