Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog [found]

Options
  • 17-12-2012 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen a young dog around Galway. He left the dangan area this afternoon and can't be found. He doesn't have much sense so he could have went anywhere in city.

image_zpsfc8dd980.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

PM sent.

Spotted him on main road in Dangan today at lunch time. He looked like he definitely shouldn't be there so I went back for him. By the time I pulled in and went out to the road he was gone.

Will keep my eyes peeled.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

aw wrote: »
    PM sent.

Spotted him on main road in Dangan today at lunch time. He looked like he definitely shouldn't be there so I went back for him. By the time I pulled in and went out to the road he was gone.

Will keep my eyes peeled.

PM sent.

Just spotted a similar dog opposite Westside Aldi (at Fine Wines).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

hope hes found :(

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

Hey guys thanks for the help. Found him just a while ago around Dangan sports ground happy as larry running around. Just lucky he wasn't hit by a car.
    DHL delivered a parcel to the house when nobody was at home so they went around the back of house, left the gate open and dog ran out. He's only 7 months so he doesn't know any better.
    May need to invest in gps collar.

Thanks anyway guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

Great to hear he's been found.

I feel bad for following that (not lost) dog outside Fine Wines. He probably didn't know what I was at :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

So happy he's found.

Would hate if my doggie was out.

I was out in the car and took a detour around Westside keeping my eyes peeled for Biddywiddy's sighting.

Could have dognapped some totally innocent dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sweet, another happy day at boards.ie :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement