Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned Thread not removed..

Options
  • 17-12-2012 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭

Hi,,

A Thread was reported as it is not allowed to be discussed on Boards,,but 3 days later,,and the Thread is still there.

Has the policy changed so the subject can now be discussed? (Doubtful).

Or are the Mods over-run with work issues?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056832903
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

are you sure you linked the correct thread?

thread started: 00:49 16/12/12
    first reported: 01:58 16/12/12
    your post here: 15:11 17/12/12

thats not 3 days. And considering the time of year + the fact that the thread was posted on a sunday + the OP of that thread had removed their content 1 hour after the last report and 3 hours before you posted here, I think you are being slightly unfair to the mods of that forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

LoLth wrote: »
    are you sure you linked the correct thread?

thread started: 00:49 16/12/12
    first reported: 01:58 16/12/12
    your post here: 15:11 17/12/12

thats not 3 days. And considering the time of year + the fact that the thread was posted on a sunday + the OP of that thread had removed their content 1 hour after the last report and 3 hours before you posted here, I think you are being slightly unfair to the mods of that forum.

Yes,,correct Thread,,,,but I got the date wrong for some reason.

Sorry about that.

Advertisement