Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New album and CDbaby

• 17-12-2012 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All!

Well after 7 years we've finished work on our 13 track album- happy days!

We're now looking to get our work onto i-tunes. We're planning on using cdbaby and are wondering if anyone here has any experiences with them? They seem good value and a decent company- we like that there's no yearly fee and you get your music on amazon.

http://www.cdbaby.com/

Also any advice for getting our music out there would be brilliant- unfortunately we won't be in a position to gig until the summer (if even then) due to family commitments- not ideal but it's just something we've to work around.

All the best, AOE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I use CD Baby. It's grand. Tbh, would have preferred not to have to use it cos you don't really get a huge amount of money back on your tracks and most sites start selling your music for whatever the hell they want pretty quickly. Tbh, for a band that's not gonna be gigging for 6 months, I don't see much point in selling your music (what little sales you'll actually get without promoting it) for such a small margin, especially given that you have to pay to use the service in the first place. But that's just opinion!

Advertisement