Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTOOOM!!!

• 17-12-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I started to look at this new anime, BTOOOM, this weekend and i found it very nice, a bit crude, but the story itsself, even if not really original, keeps you on the screen wanting for more.
    It is about a NEET (not employed, education or training) 22 years old guy, whom plays all day long this online game called BTOOOM. This game is a FPS which use only bombs, and sold over 3 millions copies. Everything seems fine, till one day, for no apparent reasons, he find himself in a desolated island, with nothing more than a set of bombs... now he need to play the game, for real.....

Honestly at the beginning i tought this was a bad copy of SAO and .hack, with a bit of other anime as well (I don't remeber the name of that anime now...) but after have watched a couple of episode, I had to include it in my list.... I beleive it really deserve some of my time :) I would suggest it to add it in your favourites as well

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Yeah it's pretty good. Only started watching it because a certain someone here mentioned the intro was great. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

Gabriele wrote: »

Honestly at the beginning i tought this was a bad copy of SAO

That is exactly what I was thinking while reading the start of your post, hmm this sounds very familair.. I will take a look thanks. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Watching this myself. Not too bad of an anime. My first thoughts were that its similar to Battle Royal in someways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

I just wished the season was more than 12 episodes

Advertisement