Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have the chicken rolls improved!

Options
  • 17-12-2012 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Ok I'm returning next semester from Co-Op and I've one question...Have the Chicken Rolls in the SU spar improved?

Actually scratch that, have all the deli stuff improved? I know it's been taken over so thats where my logic lies! It seemed that as of cost cuttings and the like when owned by the SU (as of the debt) that they sued the cheap stuff seemingly purchased in tesco, which is grand for our studenty dinners, but not for our god damn chicken rolls!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I've probably had 3 or 4 this semester. They were all grand, no runs or nuffin'! ;)

That said, they were all pre-10am purchases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

You got my hopes up.

I prematurely read it as a statement rather than a question because you had an exclamation mark and was gonna get one tomorrow.

Correct grammar saves lives.

Advertisement