Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TREC news

Options
  • 17-12-2012 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I've joined the TREC Ireland committee and will be doing some PR work for the sport. I'd love to know if there's any way my input here could be useful. Have any of you taken part in TREC events? Would you like to? What would you like to know about TREC?

If you have any ideas or thoughts for me they'd be really appreciated,

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Never really heard of it before but I just googled it and it sounds like something I'd like to get involved in, maybe in the spring when I'm fitter :) But it looks like really good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭treccie

There's spring leagues coming up so there should be a good few opportunities to try it out, depending on your area. I'll post dates as soon as I get any confirmed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Did some with riding club, my horse at the time was great at control of paces and standing in the circle!!Great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭TinaOT

Is there a club in Wicklow ?

Hi TinaOT - the leinster group includes Wicklow, as far as I know the next event in wicklow is at Boswell EC on the 9th of February.

Mods - Is it ok to post links here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Melinka

Hi Treccie, any groups in the galway/mayo area?

Melinka wrote: »
    Hi Treccie, any groups in the galway/mayo area?

There's an affiliated group in Mayo but they haven't been active in a while. South Sligo also has a group. Next closest would probably be Midlands or Turas (Co. Clare).

Advertisement