Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 800 dropped it and screen is black

Options
  • 17-12-2012 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I dropped my Lumia 800 and the screen is now black. I have managed to get the photos/music etc off it but the Word documents are a problem. They weren't backed up to the sky drive so I am wondering if there is any software that will able to extract them. I brought it to my phone provider to see if the screen could be fixed and then I could access them but they informed me that once they are sent away for repair the phones are wiped.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Can you not just connect it to a pc and browse to the files?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Bartron

I thought that too. I connected it to my laptop at home and a drive appeared for the phone. when I clicked to open it nothing happened. The phone is at home also so I'll give you exact details when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Bartron

The drive is called phone browser and when I click into it nothing happens. Could the documents part of the phone be damaged and the music/contacts/messages part be ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

You can only get music photos and videos through your PC. Everything else is done through the cloud/Microsoft account

Advertisement