Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego available

Options
  • 17-12-2012 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Folks,
    Am in Cbar and have various 2nd-hand Lego items if anybody wants them for xmas. Don't have the boxes but do have instructions. Aeroplanes, police station, fire brigade, that kind of stuff - good for boys aged 6ish to 8ish. Only the odd small missing piece. PM me if you'd like them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

if you didnt manage to get rid of them put them in a bag and give to local charity shop. I'm sure they would be delighted. My local one western alzeimers takes anything! (within reason :D)
    http://westernalzheimer.ie/?page_id=456

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Connacht

Yesh thanks Oldtree, that's what I'll do if nobody wants it by Friday. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please see charter: All things buy/sell www.adverts.ie (or similar sites). If they are free there is a free section there.
    This is unburden this discussion forum of ad style threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement