Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martin Hayden TD

Options
  • 17-12-2012 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Does anyone know where/when Martin Hayden is doing his Clinics now,,i think he used to do a clinic in Mooneys Pub in Monasterevin but now Monasterevin is in the Laois Electoral Area so i dont think he attends there anymore,,I cant log into his website,,,http://www.martinheydon.com/

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Main st newbridge just before Dunnes

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

Thanks,but i wanted to know his clinic details,,not his office,,thanks again,,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

He is probably hiding up like the rest of the cowardly fu**ers after the last budget, good man Martin, cant see him knocking on a carers door to see how they will get on this Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If you've not got something constructive to add to a thread, it's problably better not to post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I'll be walking past their in the morning. I'll have a look in and see what time and where his clinics are. If someone is there that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

from his website (for some reason Firefox is blocking the site)
    Clinics

ATHY AREA
    Constituency Sub Office, Duke St.,Athy
    (Above Hair Affaire)
    Every Monday 4.00pm to 7.00pm

1st Monday of each month

Castledermot: Doyle’s Main St., - 7.30pm – 8.00pm
    Timolin: Paddy O’Brien’s, - 8.15pm – 8.45pm
    Ballitore: The Harp, - 9.00pm – 9.30pm
    2nd Monday of each month

Kildangan: Cross Keys Pub, - 7.30pm – 8.00pm
    Suncroft: Moore’s Well, - 8.15pm – 8.45pm
    Calverstown: Hickey’s, Calverstown, - 9.00pm – 9.30pm
    3rd Monday of each month

Two Mile House: The Brown Bear, - 7.30pm – 8.00pm
    Ballymore: Paddy Murphy’s, - 8.15pm – 8.45pm
    Kilcullen: Bardon’s, Main St., - 9.00pm – 9.30pm

KILDARE AREA

Constituency Office, Moorefield,Newbridge
    Every Friday 10.00am to 1.00pm

1st Thursday of each month

Allenwood: Glennon’s Bar, - 7.30pm – 8.00pm
    Rathangan: The Burrow, - 8.15pm – 8.45pm
    2nd Thursday of each month

Caragh: Coffey’s, - 7.30pm – 8.00pm
    Kilmeague: Eleson House, - 8.15pm – 8.45pm
    3rd Thursday of each month

Kildare: The Silken Thomas, - 7.30pm – 8.00pm
    Monasterevin: Mooney’s, - 8.15pm – 8.45pm

I called into his office and the lady their says Martin is not doing clinics around the county for the moment. His only clinic is in his office in Newbridge every Friday BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. You need to ring 045-487624 to book an appointment. She said you probably won't get an appointment till the new year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

ken wrote: »
    I called into his office and the lady their says Martin is not doing clinics around the county for the moment. His only clinic is in his office in Newbridge every Friday BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. You need to ring 045-487624 to book an appointment. She said you probably won't get an appointment till the new year.

TD's extended holiday?:rolleyes:

Le_Dieux wrote: »
    TD's extended holiday?:rolleyes:
    The lady said its because he's involved in some committee to do with farmers that he doesn't have the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Martin_Heydon

I wanted to take the opportunity to comment on this thread re my clinics.

Charlie Flanagan has taken over my clinic in Mooneys of Monasterevin due to the change in Boundaries. I still represent that area up until the next election and I continue to push important projects like the need for a new secondary school for St. Paul's, however I have gained a new area in north of the constituency where I need to work with TD's in that area towards the change over. Due to that I will be starting a new clinic Coill Dubh in conjunction with Cllr. Seamie Langan.

I don't intend holding my clinic in Athy next Monday as its Christmas Eve. I also hadn't planned on holding clinics between Christmas Day and New Year's Day. However I will be checking my email martin.heydon@oir.ie regularly and I will be available should any emergencies occur during that time.

In relation to my overall clinics outside of my Newbridge office and Athy sub office I do request that people contact my office beforehand so I know they are planning to attend. This has proved useful where I have got delayed leaving Dublin and I can contact them directly to let them know. It also is a better use of time if no one attends a clinic that rather than sitting in a bar on my own I can knock on a few doors and do a canvass of the area.

I apologise for the present difficulties I am experiencing with Firefox in relation to my website. I'm working to resolve that. I wish you all a happy Christmas and look forward to representing the people of South Kildare in 2013.

Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭ToadVine

Hi Martin ... welcome to Boards.

Any chance you'd do a q&a in the politics forum (similar to what Stephen Donnelly did a few months ago)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

ToadVine wrote: »
    Hi Martin ... welcome to Boards.

Any chance you'd do a q&a in the politics forum (similar to what Stephen Donnelly did a few months ago)?

Dear Martin,

Many thanks for taking the time to register and post on boards.ie. Whilst I appreciate that you are very busy in your role as TD, I would also like to echo ToadVine's request.

Regards,

COYW

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi Martin,

Welcome to boards.ie. Before posting again you will need contact boards.ie to have your identity verified. You can do so by dropping a line to hello @ boards.ie

In the mean time, I'll close this off as the question has been answered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement