Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georges Arcade questions!

Options
  • 17-12-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

How much would it be to get your tongue done in there?
    Also, can you get your hips done there? And if so, how much is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I think the general advice is to not get pierced there. It's not the best place.

Snakebite would be best. They're 50 for a tongue.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

KatieeMc wrote: »
    How much would it be to get your tongue done in there?
    Also, can you get your hips done there? And if so, how much is it?

Easy answer: Don't get it done there.
    Go somewhere with a better piercer that will do it properly for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 KatieeMc

I've gotten all my other piercings there without a problem! I don't care what other people say because from my experience, it's good enough.
    So Don't bother saying not to go there please!
    I just asked for the price, not to have it slated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I'm not too sure, but I've heard people say it cost 20 euro for a tongue piercing.

Dublin Ink down the street have a permanent cost of 25 euro for a piercing from January, something else to think about. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

KatieeMc wrote: »
    I've gotten all my other piercings there without a problem! I don't care what other people say because from my experience, it's good enough.
    So Don't bother saying not to go there please!
    I just asked for the price, not to have it slated.

In fairness, you wrote it on an open tattoo and piercing forum, people can and will give their opinions. :rolleyes:

AFAIK it's 20 euro. I'd advise heading somewhere like Dublin Ink or Snakebite instead, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

135385.jpg

You'd think anyone who's had her other piercings done there would have a clue, don't worry I'm sure they dont ask for mammy or daddy's permission lik a proper studio would

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

After a quick search of your last few posts, I've found this -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81152065

You're in your junior cert year, so I'd imagine you're around the same age as my kid sister (14 or 15).

Now it's obvious why you're so insistent that George's St. Arcade are good - they won't ID you.

Guess what? ANY place willing to pierce a young child (which you are!), especially in areas like your tongue or hips, is a scummy, terrible place of ill-repute.

Grow up a bit, wait til you're old enough to get piercings like those done, and when you ARE old enough, go to a proper piercing salon, not some backstreet kip with a terrible reputation just because they'll do it for a CHILD.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I love it when the picture is relevant by accident!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Thread locked.
    There are plenty of threads on why you shouldn't get these things done underage, and why you should avoid that place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement