Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAP- 20% Off -Ends Midnight

• 17-12-2012 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭

Hi,

So it appears I'm not allowed to post links to a non profit site, so I'll just post the voucher codes here.

gaplogo.jpg

One of the best known High Street stores, Gap sells classic clothing and accessories which showcase inventive, American style. Catering to both men and women, you can expect to find a range of casual clothing, including jeans, shirts, tops and shoes – all of which are sometimes included in Gap voucher codes. Gap cashback and Gap discount codes allow you to get more for your money.

Gap was first established in San Francisco 40 years ago and has expanded massively since then to the extent that it now has over 3,000 outlets. Originally aimed primarily at younger people, it has expanded its offering in recent years and you can now expect to find a wider range, including maternity wear and also children’s clothes.

Extra 20% off all sale styles with this one day code.
    Code: EXTRA20
    Expires: 17 Dec 2012

Figured I might as well share & help you's out too :D

Advertisement