Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym buddy galway

Options
  • 17-12-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Hey I'm male 28 and looking for someone who's in same boat as me. Find it hard to motivate myself to go to gym and if had a gym buddy in same need could motivate each other. I'm reasonably unfit and want to get fit and loose some weight and tone up. Don't lift free weights just use the machines at lowish weight levels depending on area to work out. Anybody in same boat I'm a member of renmore kingfisher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Raymie.rm

Hey I'm male 28 and looking for someone who's in same boat as me. Find it hard to motivate myself to go to gym and if had a gym buddy in same need could motivate each other. I'm reasonably unfit and want to get fit and loose some weight and tone up. Don't lift free weights just use the machines at lowish weight levels depending on area to work out. Anybody in same boat I'm a member of renmore kingfisher
    Hey did u get anyone to train with yet?
    im 36 and just lookin somebody to train with,cycling running etc.sure let me know
    Thx

Advertisement