Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FT9 Edge Of Glory Riches Thread 2k13

Options
  • 17-12-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭

This betting crack looks simple on here so said I'd start a log to track my progress.
    :D:eek:
    Starting bank of €1,000 :cool::cool: the target is to reach €10,000 before Xmas.

Can I do it? :cool:

I started earlier today with my first bet, screenshot to follow.

Will I reach 10k target? 7 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Bet 1 was a winner. Screen shot to prove it.

Ffos Las 2.45 Benheir 3/1
    €1000 on the nose.

Bet wins BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bank €4000

http://i50.tinypic.com/2dcd7c4.jpg

So the first bet is a winner and gets a massive BOOOOOOMMMM!!!

It is vital in gambling to get off to a good start. Ye will realise this in good time. You need plenty of experience to know these things.

If/when I reach my goal of 10k I will be making a large withdrawal as I have my own business which ties up a lot of my cash, and I will probably buy an iphone 5. As I am a student a smartphone is a must to run my business from school.

That's all for today folks, I'm off down the pub with all my friends for the night. Peace out.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭da yung lad murt

No cos you are a clown of a man !!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Baker87

you my son are a retard 1,000 at 2.45 will get you 2,450 euros you retard not 4,000 their is a big difference between 2.45 and 3/1 but you are only an amateur you retard trying to copy somebody thats makeing money go **** your mother you gob****e ha

Purposefully getting banned so you don't have to explain your lies? Poor poor form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Can't wait to see today's bets!

Hoping for a BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!:D:D:D:):):rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:):):D:D;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

you my son are a retard 1,000 at 2.45 will get you 2,450 euros you retard not 4,000 their is a big difference between 2.45 and 3/1 but you are only an amateur you retard trying to copy somebody thats makeing money

So much fail in one post is an achievement of sorts I suppose.::rolleyes:

The begrudgers are out already I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭lamoss

Can't wait to see today's bets!

Hoping for a BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!:D:D:D:):):rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:):):D:D;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUWkH4ee8TQ

:eek:

I feel a bit of a head cold coming on so if a bet loses it won't count. Will post a screenshot of my doctors note later

Here is that doctors note, as promised.

http://i46.tinypic.com/34fi1yp.png

• Advertisement

1.40 Catterick Brunswick Gold

€1000 @ 4/1

Oh lads I feel so lucky. Brunswick Gold led after landing at the last but I got a bad feeling and layed him on the exchanges at very short prices.

I ended up making a profit of €2000 on the race.

I feel so lucky. I'm still a little shaken up after that experience.

So thats another BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! :0 :):)

And brings my bank to a nice healthy figure of €6,000.

Pair Of Jacks in the last at Catterick

€1,000 4/1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:cool::D:cool::D:):)

Pair Of Jacks wins easily to complete my log and reach my target of 10k.:cool:

Hope you got to follow my selections and made some money for Christmas. As for the begrudgers :rolleyes: jealousy will get you no where :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So I have proven to be a mega gambler and my track record is here for all to see. I also have a penis 10 inches long.

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::D:D BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

I may start up another log in the new year, keep your eyes peeled.

For now I bid my followers farewell and a happy Christmas and a happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Wftablueboy

Lol , that's made my day after a long day at work . I'm only surprised it took you so long to reach your goal , a much better tactic would be to wait till about 3.30 in the morning when everyone else is asleep and back or lay away to your hearts content and BOOMMMMMMMM you could make 10 grand in one go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

Maybe you should spend more time researching your banker/will not lose (majority do) LUMP ON bets, than setting up this bs thread!
    You give out about the other lad trying to look great with his threads/making profit, you setting up this thread and belittling someone else (whether you are right or wrong about him), just makes you the exact same - very hypocritical to say the least. You made your point in his thread, let it go!
    Doing this thread puts you in the same bracket as murt, looking for attention online, you are no different from him, pretty sad to be honest!

frat wrote: »
    Maybe you should spend more time researching your banker/will not lose (majority do) LUMP ON bets, than setting up this bs thread!
    You give out about the other lad trying to look great with his threads/making profit, you setting up this thread and belittling someone else (whether you are right or wrong about him), just makes you the exact same - very hypocritical to say the least. You made your point in his thread, let it go!
    Doing this thread puts you in the same bracket as murt, looking for attention online, you are no different from him, pretty sad to be honest!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

OK, hopefully you've got it out of your system now and can move on. Murt obviously has low self-esteem and wants to make himself look good but that doesn't excuse your (and others) belittling and bullying of him. Just ignore his threads if you find them so upsetting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement