Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book of Kells cheapest price?

Options
  • 18-12-2012 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Thinking of getting the coffee table version of the Book of Kells by Bernard Meehan as a present. It's 80 euros in easons; fairly expensive. It's 52 euros on the book depository but it wont be here by Christmas day. Does anyone know where is selling it for cheap in Dublin? Well not cheap but cheaper :p

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It's €60 on Amazon.

Can't imagine you getting it any cheaper that's not online.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭north south east west

It's €60 on Amazon.

Can't imagine you getting it any cheaper that's not online.

With delivery it goes up to 67 on Amazon....also I cant really risk getting it late. 52 on the book depository is a bargain compared to 90 euro in the trinity gift shop or even the 80 in easons. Teaches me for only coming up with the idea today!!! Would be great if I could even get it for 70 somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭north south east west

Ended up getting it for 68 in Reids.

Advertisement