Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My News

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 329 ✭✭Cereal Number

Will someone PLEASE ride foxinsox before I explode! :pac:

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Doctors offices are dirty annoying places.
    That is all for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Disaster of a day today.

Bought a bar of soap and washed myself, it started to burn so i looked at the soap packet and it turned out to be a bar of soap for cleaning clothes. Who hand washes clothes in this day and age...Stupid poor people, thats who!

Also checked my emails and some job wants to do a video interview with me, the only problem is I dont really want to rejoin the work force, it's 5 months since i last worked and I've really got use to not doing anything. It's a teaching job in china and their term starts now so I have to decide pretty pronto, I'll probably just take the plunge and do it, its only 25 hours a week if I get the job, so I'm sure it wont be too strenuous.

Well thats pretty much my boring news, was going to go on a 46 hour boat cruise but decided to buy a plane ticket instead, thats it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭ashers22

My news:
    Today I finally realiseded that I'm not covered under the big gay umberella. It's like an insurance premium and my house is too big or something. I like being quare though so I'll just keep going on with that. I also think someone should cure foxinsox and have sex with her, I'm not offering as it would probably be too messy after she falls in love with me and I have to tell her I don't want to be in a relationship. I have to go to the gym now and work out my disappointment about not being loved by gay men. I would need a penis for that though and I'm happy with my vag.

Thats my news today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Today is Tuesday.

It is nearly 3 o' clock.

That was my news.

Breaking news: It just turn 3 o' clock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

My News:

The stag was fun but I spent lots. My gf will hopefully get a job soon, one that needs her to use the car so I have an excuse to buy a proper car. I could buy one at any time but I've done that before and it's a waste to have two cars when one isn't being used. Indeed, we had three cars at one point.

Full update on my news:
    My shoulders ache. My housemate is a ****ing child. My hair is wet cause I wetted it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

My News:

Today is Tuesday, Tuesday is not even near the weekend it is ages away from the weekend.

I was reading other peoples news and they have some interesting news although I am a bit conflustered as some peoples seem to have read my news the wrong away around. I was saying in another news that I was kissing a boy, then I was not ever kissing boys again then I was going to kiss them then I was going to get a dolphin instead.

But dolphins don't really like carpet and stairs and wooden floors so I wasn't going to get a dolphin but i don't like cats. Then orestes was going to get a penguin to play with my dolphin on the beach but i live hundreeds and thousands of miles from the beach.

so in all in anyways I then writed a news saying I might kiss boys again but then some peoples said i should get a ride. I don't even have a bicycle and i am never ever having the sex its disguusting and eeewww no way ugh and I don't even want to have it with a girl either.

So ya can alls stop sending me the private messages offering the ride now kthxbye

the end

fox

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Watching "this is 40". It's the most draining movie I have ever watched. I seriously want to drink myself into a coma

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

My News:

Today I went to see the dentist. She said she liked my Norn Iron accent and told me I needed a filling. So I will go and visit her again next week. I hope she is gentle with me and not like, I don't know, some kind of tree surgeon for teeth.

I am just back from a visit to the cinema. The filum I went to see was called 'I Give It A Year'. It was filumed in London. It was very enjoyable with that funny beanpole man who wears glasses called Stephen Merchant.

Now I am enjoying my cuppa tea with a Mr Kipling Lemon Fancy. Yummo.

That's my news everyone.

Mr_S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Barry Barry

My news,

Today was a stressful day. I had a lot of stuff to get done, and I had planned on getting it all done today but instead I had to sit through a horrible two hour long meeting. After the meeting I had to rush through all of the work I had before the day was up. I did get it all done. I'm at home now and everything is nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

foxinsox wrote: »
    My News:

Today is Tuesday, Tuesday is not even near the weekend it is ages away from the weekend.

I was reading other peoples news and they have some interesting news although I am a bit conflustered as some peoples seem to have read my news the wrong away around. I was saying in another news that I was kissing a boy, then I was not ever kissing boys again then I was going to kiss them then I was going to get a dolphin instead.

But dolphins don't really like carpet and stairs and wooden floors so I wasn't going to get a dolphin but i don't like cats. Then orestes was going to get a penguin to play with my dolphin on the beach but i live hundreeds and thousands of miles from the beach.

so in all in anyways I then writed a news saying I might kiss boys again but then some peoples said i should get a ride. I don't even have a bicycle and i am never ever having the sex its disguusting and eeewww no way ugh and I don't even want to have it with a girl either.

So ya can alls stop sending me the private messages offering the ride now kthxbye

the end

fox

I thought you meant dolphin vibrator :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

I don't even...

Eh I'm sure I didn't mean that..

I didn't even know such a thing existed..

Should I google?

Nah, best not :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

What the hell are you planning on doing to my penguin?! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Breaking news:

Wreck it Ralph is THE best movie of all time. Seriously.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My news:
    I'm getting a Super Nintendo console with all the classic Mario games at the weekend. AWW YEAH!

Panda seen this today. Mental note: do not meet posters from strength forum on a mountain

McChubbin wrote: »
    My news:
    I'm getting a Super Nintendo console with all the classic Mario games at the weekend. AWW YEAH!

Does it have Mario Kart? Cos if it does we're all coming over to your place on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

My News

My dog has the runs, I thimk I have pneumonia, my bus has a sore gearbox and my taxman has an urgent desire to see me tomorrow. What a start to the week!

I also got really angry on the inyernet and am a little annoyed at myself for getting annoyed.

That was My News

Where To

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

1ZRed wrote: »
    Watching "this is 40". It's the most draining movie I have ever watched. I seriously want to drink myself into a coma

Oh thank God!!!

Thought it was only me.
    My friend watched it.
    "It's great" she said
    "I laughed" she said.

We don't talk any more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

today I was thrown back in to the 1940's with a powercut. Got loads of stuff done :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Time for a quick commercial break:

I took a bath last night (yes I left it back afterwards, boom boom) and I had no bubble bath stuff so I used "Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath" instead. I can see now why nine out of ten babies recommend it* - I slept like one afterwards!

I had no nightmares, no night sweats, no tossing and turning in the bed and getting up for a smoke when I couldn't sleep or "doing that last bit of work to get it finished".

I'll be using it from now on because I usually only get sleeps every couple of weeks, but last night, best sleep I had in years!

*small writing you have to squint to see:

The one baby who didn't sleep like a baby was teething, a bucket of calpol wouldn't have worked on them!

Had a bad hair day today so I got it cut. Thought about getting another buzz cut for convenience but I don't want people to start calling me Liam Payne again, so I said no.

People keep mistaking me for 23 with that cut and that annoys me a bit anyway. I don't look that old?
    I'm fuked when I actually do turn 23 if that's the case tho!

Wrecked today and got back into my jocks. Nothing more comfortable to me. If it were socially acceptable they'd be all I wore.

Shopping would be piss easy too.

Might go to the cinema later. Any suggests?
    Don't know if I'll go to Wreck-it Ralph tho :p

Had a bad hair day today so I got it cut. Thought about getting another buzz cut for convenience but I don't want people to start calling me Liam Payne again, so I said no.

People keep mistaking me for 23 with that cut and that annoys me a bit anyway. I don't look that old?
    I'm fuked when I actually do turn 23 if that's the case tho!

Wrecked today and got back into my jocks. Nothing more comfortable to me. If it were socially acceptable they'd be all I wore.

Shopping would be piss easy too.

Might go to the cinema later. Any suggests?

"Is that your wallet in your jocks, or are you just happy to see me?"

Czarcasm wrote: »

"Is that your wallet in your jocks, or are you just happy to see me?"

:p
    If I was happy to see you, you'd know the difference on sight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭donkey oatey

I spended the weekend cleaning up bloody kitty messes and stomach stuff what came out of his mouth. I hardly sleeped acos I kept checking on him. On monday the pet vet saw him and said he has very bad kidneys. I think the naughty cat ate a goat but couldn't digest his kneees so now the kids' knees are trying to get out and hurting poor kittys belly.
    The pet vet gave him a shot and a tonic for me to squirt in his mouth (the cats mouth not the vets). Kitty must have been feeling better acos he escaped out the door and didn't come back til yesterday evening. I spended monday night an tuesday day roaming the Finglas wilds making cat noises. Kids made fun of me and I got a lot of strange looks.
    Today I'm going into town to have coffee and giggles with my bestest friend. I will have a break from worrying about poor poorly kitty.
    Usually my life has more non cat news.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

My News:

I have done f-ck all, all day. Not a single hands turn.

I feel bad about myself now. :(

And that band, the Boyzone with banjos one, Mumford and Sons, have come on the radio. That's not cool.

The end of my news.

Mr_S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Someone took a look at my back today. I have cysts growing in my spine, so It's painful etc..

He is a physiotherapist. He told me to take off my trousers and put my shorts on. Told me to stand in front of him and bend over. He said I bend very well considering...

Then he told me to lie on my stomach, he moved my legs in different directions. He massaged my back and the tops of my thighs, had me go from lying down to all fours to see if I did it properly.

I left that place hornier than I've been in a long time.

:o I'll wear tight shorts next week and maybe get a spray tan....he's gorgeous!!

Someone took a look at my back today. I have cysts growing in my spine, so It's painful etc..

He is a physiotherapist. He told me to take off my trousers and put my shorts on. Told me to stand in front of him and bend over. He said I bend very well considering...

Then he told me to lie on my stomach, he moved my legs in different directions. He massaged my back and the tops of my thighs, had me go from lying down to all fours to see if I did it properly.

I left that place hornier than I've been in a long time.

:o I'll wear tight shorts next week and maybe get a spray tan....he's gorgeous!!

When i went to physio, he told me to put on shorts. When I did he asked me squat, then do a single leg squat and finally some leg stretches. Afterwards he gave my legs a sports massage. I nearly cried from the pain.

Remember folks.. a foam roller is your friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

When i went to physio, he told me to put on shorts. When I did he asked me squat, then do a single leg squat and finally some leg stretches. Afterwards he gave my legs a sports massage. I nearly cried from the pain.

Remember folks.. a foam roller is your friend.

I'm picturing a panda with no teeth doing squats in a pair of shorts.

:) and I'm laughing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

I said goodbye to a customer of mine today,and I mean goodbye:(
    She had the doctor with her this morning and he gave her 2 weeks as she's suffering from pancreatic cancer. She's refused treatment and has asked to live quietly at home until her time comes.
    We had a grand chat over a few cups of tea and she told me she was looking forward to the day as she can't sleep at night with the pain and hunger. She has her funeral paid for and her headstone erected. She's the most independent person I know-as she says herself she's been on her own since she was 18-she's 70 now.
    I asked her to mind my little girl who's 1 and she said she'd be delighted to- it was a beautiful time with her and I cried when I sat back into my van.
    I hope I go with the same dignity, I'll not forget that hour I spent with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Today I cooked pan fried mackerel for the first time. One of my cats really liked it, I wanted to like it but it tastes fupping awful, so it got binned. It put me off my dinner so most of my mash and veggies went into the scraps bowl for the birds breakfast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

My News,

I had an awful day today, i was working from 6.30 to 4.30 and i didnt get to sleep for ages last night so i was very tired. I was suppose to work until 12 but i had to cover someones shift as they were stuck for people. And customers are very very stupid. And they frustrate me so i was not happy leaving work. But i met up with my best friend after work for coffee and he made me feel much better :)

Oh and the weird guy i work with that used to touch me now leers instead *shudders*

Im still knackered though.

PF

I'm picturing a panda with no teeth doing squats in a pair of shorts.

:) and I'm laughing

http://feelpositive.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/panda.jpg

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

The only squat I did today was down on to the throne in Trap 1!

An empty vessel makes the most noise they say well there was a fair amount of noise when I emptied mine :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭CollardGreens

I went to court for a speeding ticket this morning and got it lowered on the points so that is good :)

Spring is starting where I live and the pollen is already falling.

Work has picked up with the warmer weather and now everyone has more hours and is making more money.

My dog wants to go for a walk.

The end!

Daisy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

Good: Starting a new job next week.

Bad: Fairly bored of my social life, no idea what to be doing with myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Today we are in week two of me being housewife MurdyWurdy - at the moment I'm wondering how I had time to work?

Today I slept in and then got up and did loads of washing and vacuumed and mopped the floors. I am ashamed of my housekeeping, the place was filthy. I washed lots of the baby clothes to prepare for our new arrival and it made me smile to see babygros drying on my radiators.

Then I cooked dinner so it would be ready for later and took my car for its NCT which it thankfully passed. I had to vacuum the car before I took it in because again shamefully, it was still full of needles from recycling our Christmas tree. We are disgraceful. I also paid our car tax for the year so today the car got spoiled and it's had enough for a while. The NCT guy said it would need new tires soon but the car can feck off if it thinks it's getting spoiled any more.

Then I came home and ate dinner and changed the sheets on the bed. Soon I'm going to get in to it and there's nothing nicer than going to bed in clean sheets. I am sadly looking forward to it. However, I know when I get into the bed the baby will take that as his cue to start kicking like a mad thing so there'll be no rest of me for a while.

Wow - didn't realise domesticity would be so boring to read :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I have a test tomorrow but I'm in too good a mood to study for it. I've had a run of good luck recently so maybe I don't even need to! :D

I didn't need to study, Got 90%
    I am a Biology machine! :D

:eek: Everyone has to see Wreck-it Ralph!!

My news,

Today I bought the latest version of Microsoft Office. I love getting new things like this and I've been making fake graphs on excel all day :D (I'm a weirdo)

Got a lot of work today which means that I don't have to do anything for the rest of the week AND I have tomorrow off. This weeks been pretty sweet I must say.

I got complimented on the bus this morning by a smoking hot female and she gave me her number. I might give her a ring later on in the week. I'm not into relationships but I'll certainly give her a go for a while! :D

This has been my news, hope you loved it.

• Advertisement

Here is my news.

Today a friend on facebook made me aware of the greatest thing in the history of human civilisation, the pinnacle of human achievement, the answer to the prayers of the multitudes.

A 1000 player game of bomberman that you can play in your browser.

I present to you the holy grail of awesomeness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Here is my news.

Mrs Mattjack left me a shopping list.
    She wants me to get shopping from four different shops.
    I want to insure the car and that's all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

News just in, I am at home, feeling rather unwell and unhappy. Sometimes, London just crushes me. I know I should try harder but right now I feel like jacking in the unrewarding relentless job and all the rest of the rat race.

Have to wait a few more years, though.

On the plus side, I naughtily nipped out to the charity book shop and purchased a William Boyd, Mark Kermode and Paul Theroux for £1.99 in perfect nick.

Every cloud...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

mattjack wrote: »
    Here is my news.

Mrs Mattjack left me a shopping list.
    She wants me to get shopping from four different shops.
    I want to insure the car and that's all.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9vwjOBbJ0Q0/USQoWml597I/AAAAAAAAELI/2BoDenOPA5g/s1600/Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

:pac::pac:

Today is Thursday. i like it. i am mega looking forward to seeing my boyfriend later. i will hug AND kiss him. i hope he likes it. i will also hold his hand.
    (But not his penis)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

My news since last week

Got mightily drunk over the weekend..sent some text messages that I shouldn't but that's normal for me :) I do however delete them while drunk I only have a vague recollection of them the next day which can get me in to awkward situations!

Worked this week and not much else, arthritis has gone.

I am eating far too much today and it's only early afternoon. I think some sneaky pints are in order this evening...or the gym, probably pints though.

Also I have just re-watched the entire series of Life on Mars and still love it. Although I did have a dream with the character Gene Hunt in it which was odd.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Im going on a longhaul flight to a sunny destination tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cuana

My News!

My housemate is loving the fact I'm unemployed he's come home to a cooked meal all week today its a beef casserole

All seems to be in order for my visa application :D just waiting on Garda clearance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

My is news:

Today is the Thursday. Thursday is like the sunrise on the weekend. And I like that day.

I have very little time to write my is news recently. I am busy with a lot of tasks like staring at puddles (note it hasn't been rainy recently and I have had to drive long distance to find puddles to stare at).

Sometimes the puddles are very giant. They are called the lakes. A strange man told me that creatures with no arms live in the giant puddles and they have holes in their cheeks so they can breathe the water and not drown.

The strange man put a stick into the giant puddle and wanted to catch the creature with holes in his face with a hook. I asked him if I had a stick could I try and he said no because my stick is too ugly and that would afraird the fishies away.

The old man had a nice face and I wanted to brush it with my arm but I did not.

keith16s other news in brief:

- I has gots a new phone. Now I can call AND text the gods.
    - I am working with lots of strange people this week. They are not smart and don't has a phone or stick to plumb the watery depths of the giant puddles like I is do.
    - I wants to go on the holidays - I don't know where to go, but I would like to see more gianter puddles than Ireland has, a strange website called "Google Maps" showed me some places with a lot of watery holes
    - Keith misses his internet friends called "orestes" and "wherethree" and "IZREDZER" and "je ne moi pas"

warm regards,
    fishy fishy kisses,
    me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

My news

I'm bold :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

LizT wrote: »
    My news

I'm bold :)
    Are you bold enough? will you be ready when I call your bluff?
    Is my timing right? did you save your love for me tonight?

Yeah I'm hot blooded, check it and see
    Feel the fever burning inside of me
    Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
    I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded, I'm hot

Now it's up to you, can we make a secret rendezvous?
    Oh, before we do, you'll have to get away from you know who

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement