Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

locked out

Options
  • 18-12-2012 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Hi i can not access my account can you help? All i get is this

Error: this is not a registered email address. Please remember that the email address you used to set up your online account remains your login email, even if you have changed your email address in the "edit your details" section of your account online.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi tonyheaney,

The system mustn't be recognizing the email address you're using. Have you previously accessed your online billing account? If not, are you certain you've already registered for the service? You would need to do this before you can log-in. Here is the registration page.

If I can be of any further assistance please let me know.

Thanks,

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Hi dave my email is registered to this account but i cant log in its refusing to let me in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Tony,

Can you send a private message to our group message inbox with your Electric Ireland account number and your address in full and name as it appears on your account, as well as either the contact telephone number on your account or your date of birth?

We are finishing up at 6pm but will look into this for you tomorrow morning once we have those details.

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Hi dave it keeps telling me my date of birth is wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Tony,

Private message received. Looking into this for you at the moment.

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement