Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MARTY O'MEARA THREAD TO GLORY 2K13!!!!

Options
  • 18-12-2012 3:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Marty O'Meara the real Gambler back again to kick ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am over my flu so there wont be anymore errors or mistake with information provided.My last thread I made 8,800 profit I got a proven track record and i can swear on my families lives that everthing was legit and i withdrew a whooping 10,000euro from betfair:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

In this new thread my starting bank will be 210.54euro and i am super confident i will return a profit on that amount :cool::cool:.

LETS DO THIS SH1T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGIT

MARTY

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

I am over my flu so there wont be anymore errors or mistake with information provided.My last thread I made 8,800 profit I got a proven track record and i can swear on my families lives that everthing was legit and i withdrew a whooping 10,000euro from betfair:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

In this new thread my starting bank will be 210.54euro and i am super confident i will return a profit on that amount :cool::cool:.

IGIT

MARTY

I hope your balance of €210.54 isn't related to the horse that you bet your entire bank on, and then claimed to have won when the horse didn't even finish in the first 4.

You should genuinely call this thread "Thread to a 50 km long e-penis"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Baker87

IGIT

MARTY

I think I speak for a fair amount of people who enjoyed your last log when I say that you should explain about the Aussie horse before any more bets are posted, otherwise I'll have absolutely no interest in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭da yung lad murt

INPLAY NFL ,second quarter 3-7 Titans

NY Jets @ Tennessee Titans
    Back Jets 60.54euro @ 2.56

Guys I am moving on and not getting into another war of words like my last 2 theads full of people agreeing and disagreeing .
    Follow me and I will make ya money !!!!!

Guys I am moving on and not getting into another war of words like my last 2 theads full of people agreeing and disagreeing .

But you lost all the money in the last thread? Not a bad tactic I must say, lying about the AUS horse race. Those results are damn hard to track down - but, no need to thank me, I went away and got them for you! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:rolleyes:;):D:):cool::(:o:o;):D;)

You bet on race 6 - on horse no.11 which was The Kingston Flyer. Funny thing is, he actually finished last.

Here is the results page, just incase you forgot - http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-results.cfm?mc=HM171212&ms=vic

I've also included a link to the race itself - http://media.harness.org.au/vic/HMC17121203.wmv

We really don't take kindly to liars and trolls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Baker87

Thread unfollowed

INPLAY NFL ,second quarter 3-7 Titans

NY Jets @ Tennessee Titans
    Back Jets 60.54euro @ 2.56

LOSE

NEW BANK: 150.00euro

Tuesday bets

Bet 1- Inter v Verona
    Lay Inter 135.13euro @ 1.37 (bet costs me 50euro)

Bet 2- Eibar vs Malaga
    Lay Malaga 60.97euro @ 1.82 (bet costs me 50euro)

Bet 3-Schalke vs Mainz
    Back Schalke 50euro @ 1.72

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

You're a joke.

NBA
    San Antonio Spurs @ Denver Nuggets
    Back Spurs 108.28euro @ 2.18

• Advertisement

The thread of fail continues.

Tuesday bets

Bet 1- Inter v Verona
    Lay Inter 135.13euro @ 1.37 (bet costs me 50euro)

Bet 2- Eibar vs Malaga
    Lay Malaga 60.97euro @ 1.82 (bet costs me 50euro)

Bet 3-Schalke vs Mainz
    Back Schalke 50euro @ 1.72

Bet 1- Lose returns: -50
    Bet 2- WINS returns : +60.97
    Bet 3- Lose returns: -50

Total: -39.03euro

NEW BANK: 108.28EURO

NBA
    San Antonio Spurs @ Denver Nuggets
    Back Spurs 108.28euro @ 2.18

Bet lose returns: -108.28euro

NEW BANK : 0euro

Ok I am going to deposit 300euro bk into the account as I am after losing my starting thread balance of 210.54euro my own fault not sticking to my system

Bank now 300euro because of deposit ...fml

Bet 1-Napoli v Bologna
    Lay Napoli 121.96euro @1.41 (bet costs 50euro)

Bet 2-Lazio v Siena
    Lay Lazio 94.34euro @ 1.52 (bet costs 50euro)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

Give the guy a break. From what I see ye are turning into a bunch of immature bullies. If ye think he's not legit then just don't follow his threads.

Best of luck with it murt.

cizolin wrote: »
    Give the guy a break. From what I see ye are turning into a bunch of immature bullies. If ye think he's not legit then just don't follow his threads.

Best of luck with it murt.

We know he is not legit. He has lied about stakes and results. He is fabricating a confidence in his system and encouraging people to follow his selections. That is completely unforgivable and something should have been done about it by now.

I believe people are entitled to be frustrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

We know he is not legit. He has lied about stakes and results. He is fabricating a confidence in his system and encouraging people to follow his selections. That is completely unforgivable and something should have been done about it by now.

I believe people are entitled to be frustrated.

And thats fair enough but some of ye are going overboard with the comments etc. There are a lot more unforgivable things happening in this world in the scheme of things.

Alot of instances of cyber bullying being reported in the press recently. To me thats what some of the threads have transcended into. I have been following the gambling threads alot. I would/should probably post more tips and view points etc but i'm not the best at having winning tips but I find the threads a good interesting read in general so thats why I stick around.

All the carry on with murts threads though just turn me off and away.

As I said if you don't think he's legit, as some posters do, then ignore his threads and lets focus on bashing the bookies instead of bashing murt.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement