Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying home for Christmas from Sydney....

Options
  • 18-12-2012 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Its that time of year again....

Just wondering if people are heading home for Christmas? Always good to meet some Irish to break the LONG flight!

My flight:
    Airline: Ethiad
    Trip: Sydney -> Abu Dhabi -> Dublin
    Date: Saturday eve, 22nd Dec.

Anyone on the same?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭tunedout

Its that time of year again....

Just wondering if people are heading home for Christmas? Always good to meet some Irish to break the LONG flight!

My flight:
    Airline: Ethiad
    Trip: Sydney -> Abu Dhabi -> Dublin
    Date: Saturday eve, 22nd Dec.

Anyone on the same?

Ha, that's funny I'm going the same route with the same airline on the same day. presume it's the same flight unless they have a few running.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Wouldn't worry about it, half the plane will be Irish if it's anything like my flight was from Perth the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 eoindoyle_syd

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Wouldn't worry about it, half the plane will be Irish if it's anything like my flight was from Perth the other day.

Isn't Perth 50% Irish anyway! Ha.
    Yea, the airlines seem to put us all in one corner you hear accents all round. Was stuck in france at strikes last year and had a great time with about 10-15 other Irish.
    tunedout wrote: »
    Ha, that's funny I'm going the same route with the same airline on the same day. presume it's the same flight unless they have a few running.

That's great. I am sure there will be heaps more as Xavi says. I'll PM you anyways.

Any others on mine or other flights?

Advertisement