Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xBox 360 Extender setup

Options
  • 18-12-2012 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My son has an xBox 360 which is already connected via a wired router to our PC for streaming movies etc to WMC on the xBox. I want to connect the xBox to second PC where other content is stored but for the life of me I'm unable to generate the 8 digit number on the xBox which WMC on the PC needs to make the connection.

The xBox is connected to Windows Live and the network connection is very strong but when I go into WMC -> Tasks -> Extender I am only offered two menu options namely "Tune Network" and "Options" and neither of those offers an option to generate the 8 digit number.

I know I'm doing something real dopey so can someone here please put me out of my misery???

Cheers,

Ben

Comments

Advertisement