Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What if Money didn't matter ?

• 18-12-2012 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I Came Across this video, its asked a simple question, to help determine what you would do with your life, What if Money didn't matter what would you do ?

Ask your self the question What if Money didn't matter

So you did not have to worry about money at all, what would make you happy fulfilled .

I am 45 and for at least 40 minuets or so I have been trying to answer this and I cant!
    My dreams as a teenager living school seem to be gone, maybe I hadn't any?
    all I know for sure is that everything work related, I have done from then until today, I wouldn't have done if Money didn't matter. That cant be right.
    Let me know what you think

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD CLOSING COMMENT:
    Please be advised that your opening thread did not meet the standards for posting in the Philosophy forum. Please read charter, especially the below:
    Black Swan wrote: »

Forum Guidelines:

You are encouraged to elaborate upon or challenge a philosophical position, logic, significance, relevance, analytical method, context, interpretation, prediction, historical antecedents, empirical foundation, or comment by a poster...

Citing philosophers and their works in support of your position taken is greatly encouraged. Links are sometimes helpful too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement