Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Razor

Options
  • 18-12-2012 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭

My son has asked me to get him an electric razor,
    i have always used wet shaving, so have no idea what are good and bad electric ones,
    can anyone give me some pointers?

thanks

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Moved from the gents club, you will probably get better advice in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Brewie

Hi Mountain,

I started out on an electric then swapped to blade. Lately though I get very irrated skin if I dont let the beard grow to a fair bit more than stubble so I picked myself up an electric again.

I have kept an eye out for a decent one but they were always €100 - €150 so I didnt rush it. However I purchased this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-AT890-17-AquaTouch-Electric/dp/B008PPGHOA/ref=sr_1_2?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1355828014&sr=1-2

Really does a good job in a couple of minutes. Can use it in the shower too!! Very handy.

Use a decent shaving gel/liquid and it's a good shave. Of course it will never get as close as a Mach 3 or any other blade but it is very good & quick. Perfect for shaving every day.

Advertisement