Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oreo cake

Options
  • 18-12-2012 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy one of these cakes in the Galway area?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved from Cake & Pie

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'd guess M&S or similar, a bit more upscale, shops might have them.
    Or places with a larger selection, like Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭GalwayGirl00

Thank you, I will check M&S. My son is convinced he has seen one...once..somewhere, and wants it for his B'day. If anyone has an easy recipe it might be good as plan B :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Never heard of this BUT what is lovely is Cadburys Dairy Milk with Oreos in it.
    Flynns in Lackagh sell them for €1.50 or €2.

Also Dunnes do chocolate coated oreos- lovely.

you could always make a cheese cake using oreo's. I've done it previously, its delicous :D

There's a few different ones out there, just have a google. The one I made was something similar to this

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/double-decker-oreo-cheesecake-114847.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Bit of an odd blog, but here's a recipe.

http://www.thelondoner.me/2012/03/double-stuffed-oreo-cake.html

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

I think they are available in Tesco's - seen them there once upon a time.

[edit : I'm thinking biscuits maybe it's something different you are looking for (cake) in which case the statement above is invalid - the biscuits are available in Tesco - sorry]

Advertisement