Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dartscorner.co.uk

• 18-12-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Has anyone any experienced ordering from this crowd , i ordered a few bits from them last friday week , the 7th , and no sign of anything yet , and the postman has come and gone already today . From previous experience it normally takes 4 days to recieve stuff from the uk .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭statto25

djskip316i wrote: »
    Has anyone any experienced ordering from this crowd , i ordered a few bits from them last friday week , the 10th , and no sign of anything yet , and the postman has come and gone already today . From previous experience it normally takes 4 days to recieve stuff from the uk .

I have ordered plenty of stuff from them and it usually takes about a week to deliver. With the extra Xmas orders it may take a little longer. Drop them a mail they are usually good at responding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭seanm92

I wouldnt worry too much OP, both myself and my neighbour have bought from them in past, both around Christmas time too, IIRC it took about 1-2 weeks both times, but everything arrived in the end. They even threw in some free flights. You should get them before Christmas I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

Cheers lads , was just chatting to them there , and said it can take up to 10 days around christmas .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Ive ordered from them in the past, not for long time though because found ebay was cheaper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 563 ✭✭✭buster180

You can get the UK postage rates if you use this lot www.parcelmotel.com . Get the stuff sent to the North sorting office and they will bring it down to the nearest collection point near you. I have used them lately and they are brilliant. First two goes are free.

I can never understand why postage to anywhere in the UK is only £1 while to Ireland is £6 with Puredarts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭stylie

I bought quite a lot from them, and in general found them very slow to deliver.
    I switched to http://www.a180.co.uk/ and my last 2 orders in the last 2 weeks arrived in 4-6 days. Postage was pretty good too. I made another order two days ago with no expectations of delivery being the time of year that it is, but judging on past record might have it just after Xmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

I have just seen an email I got from dartscorner a few days ago with a new address and phone number.
    They've moved into new premises which may explain any delays.

One made one order earlier this year and it arrived in about a week to Spain. No problems and I was kept up to date by email of the order status etc so I've no complaints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭stylie

stylie wrote: »
    I bought quite a lot from them, and in general found them very slow to deliver.
    I switched to http://www.a180.co.uk/ and my last 2 orders in the last 2 weeks arrived in 4-6 days. Postage was pretty good too. I made another order two days ago with no expectations of delivery being the time of year that it is, but judging on past record might have it just after Xmas.

quoting myself but the order arrived the 24th. Good service as usual

Advertisement