Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Partner - Eglinton Street

Options
  • 18-12-2012 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭

Looking for some parts for laptop/PC's and i'm worried that i may not get them delivered from eBay before the end of the week. Maplin is too expensive for what I need. I saw an ad for EP on Eglinton street. Do they supply parts (internal H/Drive, RAM etc) and if so, for a reasonable price. Tried calling but got no answer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

They have some stuff there. I needed a PSU for an unusual brand of laptop and that they had to send away for but if you need commonplace RAM etc I think they can help.
    Not sure about price, you'll have to ask them. My PSU was 80E fitted but I didn't see cheaper anywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

PC Worlds prices aren't the worst on some PC parts, and they definitely sell 2.5" drives and ram.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭skippy2

My experience and Review of Electronic Partner Galway................I have used Electronic Partner Galway to get a Samsung S3 screen fixed and never again.....it took "months", i think nearly three in total to get my phone returned/fixed, for a simple screen replacement. When it was returned supposedly fixed...... and when i received the package it was not working and had to be returned again to be fixed......and once again took a number of weeks..........and now it has stopped working again. When i went to return it to them again was told it was outside the warranty period of three months..... i think by a few days.............convenient..............Dont waste your time with them if you value it and save your money. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired, trying to get to talk to someone was nearly impossible, phone constantly unanswered, and promises of delivery etc were never kept. With everything being given as excuses. They will not answer emails instead only direct you to go through their website and use their autoomated response etc. I was more than patient with them but these guys really take the biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please don't bring back old threads to give out about a business that have wronged you. We can't know if this was a once off or if other circumstances was in play.
    You can use Consumer Issues forum for advice if you want.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement