Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pug Can't Run (funny video)

• 18-12-2012 12:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Here's something to cheer us all up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I would take him to the vet if he was mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Thats very cute, unless the poor dog has a medical problem and cant walk properly. My boxer prances around like that too quite often when she gets too excited!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

The message in the video is very cute, but it looks like the poor mite has something like Vestibular disease or the likes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Hmm, to be honest, I never thought that there might be something wrong with him. I'm sorry I posted this now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I've seen it on FB, and it is funny. He does obviously have some medical condition, but he looks like a happy little dog, having fun, and not in pain, would be much worse if he had to spend his life indoors not getting out with his buddies because of his condition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Mollywolly wrote: »
    Hmm, to be honest, I never thought that there might be something wrong with him. I'm sorry I posted this now :(

Ah dont be. The message in the video is lovely, you dont have to be perfect to be loved awwww. He cant run properly (due to whatever he has) but it doesnt matter, he's a happy little thing and makes the best of what he can do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Poor little mite, but the one thing to learn from dogs is: happiness no matter what. No matter what disability a dog has they're still always happy, always ready to play, and definitely always up for a walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Mo60

Mollywolly wrote: »

Do not be sorry - he seems very happy and contented. I would have thought that as he, and the other dogs, look so well looked after that their owners would have had them loooked at by a vet at some stage.

I have a dog that has a deformed leg and he takes off down the garden with the rest of my dogs, forgetting he has any problem at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

If you look on you tube the owner states the little pug has an issue with the brain communicating with the legs so her balance is affected. The vets apparently dont know exactly what it is but the dog is very happy and well looked after!

Advertisement