Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bully - PS3 edition

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

make sure you buy Bully with Microsoft Points, Rooney10. brings the price down to 840 points. Bully for XBLA money is very good value in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Shiminay wrote: »
    I had this on XBox and was loving it until 50% of the way though I hit a game halting bug which affected a ton of people. 18 months after release, it still hadn't been (and was clearly never going to be) patched. Completely unacceptable as far as I'm concerned and many curses were levelled at Rockstar for that - mostly because it had been one of the most enjoyable Sandbox games I'd ever played up till then.

Same thing happened me, traded it in then in disgust. Regret that now though I adored the christmas missions.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

What was the bug?

Looking back at this review, looks like I missed a lot of the game, Only remember going to the local town once, don't mind all the jobs you can do there. Definitely need to pick this up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭Downlinz

Fantastic game, Rockstars best and one of the most underrated titles from the previous generation. Would highly recommend it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

This was a fantastic game, played the HD remake on the Xbox 360 only again there recently, one of the only games I'm near 100% completion. Fantastic soundtrack as well, bring on Bully 2 hopefully! :)

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Strangely never ever played this game when it first came out and after watching a video review, looks like a gem. Might give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭Penn

HUGE bump.

Bully (Canis Canem Edit) coming to PS4 today. I played it on PS2 years ago but never really got that far into it before I got bored and moved on to something else. However I'm feeling stuck for things to play so going to give this another whack. I'm more patient and attentive now that I'm a bit older. Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Penn wrote: »
    HUGE bump.

Bully (Canis Canem Edit) coming to PS4 today. I played it on PS2 years ago but never really got that far into it before I got bored and moved on to something else. However I'm feeling stuck for things to play so going to give this another whack. I'm more patient and attentive now that I'm a bit older. Looking forward to it.

It's up on the store already, got it at the end of 360s life cycle having never got it on PS2 and never properly got into it either...

Also Manhunt is also on sale - another fine Rockstar game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

I just downloaded the scholarship edition off xbox live for 3 euro. Shame the ps4 didn't use that version.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have it on PS2 and 360, never got into either, don't see this as making much difference in that regard.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Fieldog wrote: »
    Also Manhunt is also on sale - another fine Rockstar game

Manhunt was vicious fun on the PS2, and it's set within the GTAIII/VC universe too.
    Well worth playing that again, sneaky sneaky like...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Penn wrote: »
    HUGE bump.

The exact same thing happened to me... twice :pac:
    Like you I played it on PS2 and I just seemed to stop playing it after a few hours. Even tho it really is a good game. Then I got the xbox 360 version and the same thing happened.

I remember trying to play the ps2 version again a couple of years ago but the loading screens became too annoying. They would be near 30 seconds entering each area.

But if Rockstar are re-releasing this I smell a sequel coming.

Advertisement