Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small toy dog found in Newbridge House 18 Dec

Options
  • 18-12-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭

Between myself and a couple of other people we managed to catch a small toy dog which was obviously scared, cold and lost in Newbridge Farm and House this morning the 18th of december.

The poor wee thing was terrified and very, very cold. The dog, had no collar on but seemed to be looking for a car, we left a car door open which it hopped into thankfully as it would not come near us. The staff at Newbridge house took it in, so hopefully it is just 'lost' and not abandoned.

If anyone knows of a dog lost around the Donabate area, this dog had to be local as it could not due to its size get much furthur, they can ring Newbridge House at 01-8436534.

I've been asked not to give the gender or breed of dog, as unbelievably some people claim dogs based on these facts and then sell them on or breed them.

233208.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

Could you post this in the lost and found thread in animals and pet issues please? If its not already there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Just an update on the toydog found in Newbridge House, the Vet reckon that the poor wee thing would not have survived the night had we not managed to get her. The poor thing was only 3kgs and obviously had been abandonded but the lovely Lady from Newbridge House has fostered her untill a caring home is found.

I would just like to thank the Lady and park rangers in newbridge House for helping us catch her and giving a very cold and frightened dog a second chance.

P.S. Had that done loveisdivine

Advertisement