Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Order

Options
  • 18-12-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi,

I ordered a bundle online last Friday, I hadn't my wallet on me to confirm my ID when the rep called a few hours after so I don't think it has gone through yet. I changed my mind and went to cancel but when I rang up was told it wasn't in the system yet and to call again early this week.

Could I PM a rep my details to cancel it or make sure it hasn't been processed yet.

Also would it be possible to check what speed my line can go to, I'm not expecting much with the distance I am from the exchange though.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi thefareast

Please PM your details to me and I will look into this.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭thefareast

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi thefareast,

Thanks for the PM. I have looked into your account an i can confirm that no order has been placed.

The max download speed you line will be able to handle is up to 2mb as this is as you had expected due to the distance of your line to the exchange.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭thefareast

Thanks for checking.

Advertisement