Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching Abroad - Tiger English

Options
  • 18-12-2012 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

I have been looking into the possibility of teaching abroad recently. I have a college degree and I am currently in the process of completing a Hdip. I am not too optimistic of getting a full time job in Ireland so i see this as the perfect opportunity to get a teaching job abroad and do some travelling.

I came across the organisation Tiger English however I am slightly sceptical about this because they do not seem to have a working website and I am reluctant to give any personal information. can anyone confirm whether they are a reputable company or not?

finally if anyone has any opinions on where they think the best place to travel to would be I am open to suggestions? like i have just said I am only beginning to look into this and any advice would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks

Advertisement