Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Statement - Zoology

Options
  • 18-12-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help me out. I am currently applying for Zoology as a mature student through the CAO. While researching this the universities state the importance of my personal statement. I'm just wondering if anyone could give me some tips on completing this as its so so important!

Also in the CAO application there is a personal statement section. Do I complete the personal statement section on the CAO and also send off my own seperate personal statement or is one statement enough.

Thanks in advance for any advice you could give me:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Marian88 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Hoping someone can help me out. I am currently applying for Zoology as a mature student through the CAO. While researching this the universities state the importance of my personal statement. I'm just wondering if anyone could give me some tips on completing this as its so so important!

Also in the CAO application there is a personal statement section. Do I complete the personal statement section on the CAO and also send off my own seperate personal statement or is one statement enough.

Thanks in advance for any advice you could give me:D

Where are you applying for Zoology?

In many cases you need only one personal statement for CAO but if you are applying to Trinity, Maynooth or DCU you need to apply through CAO and directly to those colleges as well. You will need to do a personal statement for the direct application as well as CAO in that case.

For tips on the personal statement have a look at this thread.http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055676871
    There's some really good stuff here :)

Advertisement