Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media Player

Options
  • 18-12-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone know where I would buy a Media Player? I don't want to get it online, it need to be in an actual shop! The ones I'm looking for are just the basic ones you can plug into your TV and play movies and music through a hard drive you plug in!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Harvey Norman sell the Apple TV, but you might want something that plays more file types.

You haven't said where you're based though.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Mark 00

Sorry I don't mean to hijack the thread but I too have a similar question and don't want to start a new thread.

Does anybody know a bricks and mortar shop around Dublin that sells the WD TV live or similar media player. I need something around the 100 euro mark and I need it by tomorrow. :(

Thanks a lot

Komplett have a pick-up service and a good few similar devices - but it looks you still need to order a few days in advance. No harm in ringing them and asking if it can be done tomorrow though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

PC world, currys

I must be searching for the wrong search terms, but I can't see anything that matches?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Looks like I'm in a similar boat. Ordered one and a 2tb HD to Komplett's pick up point last Tuesday but I haven't received the mail to say its in yet so am not holding out much hope for it being here for Christmas. The unit I ordered is €150 and I ordered a 2tb hard drive to go in it. I'm after something as close to it as possible. Obviously prepared for it to be a bit dearer in a shop but would like one that plays as many formats as possible.

Advertisement