Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chestnuts in any of the multiples?

Options
  • 18-12-2012 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

I'm sure the likes of Fallon and Byrne have them but am looking for some in the multiples?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hellllpppp !

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭donalh087

SuperValu have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,588 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I have seen fresh chestnuts in Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jingler

You're in Wexford, Vicwatson, aren't you? Greenacres in Wexford town have them fresh, marrons glace, pureed chesnuts in a tin or handy tube and tinned whole chesnuts. Kate's Farm shop have fresh in too. Sure I saw them fresh in Lidl and Tesco too.....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

jingler wrote: »
    You're in Wexford, Vicwatson, aren't you? Greenacres in Wexford town have them fresh, marrons glace, pureed chesnuts in a tin or handy tube and tinned whole chesnuts. Kate's Farm shop have fresh in too. Sure I saw them fresh in Lidl and Tesco too.....

No but will be at weekend thanks for above I look in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 jene

M&S also have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭twerg_85

Superquinn had fresh/raw and also cooked chestnuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 liamor

Piled High in Dunnes Store , Cornelscourt this morning. €4.99 (I think) for 454g pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,044 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

For anyone in Cork.
    I was looking for cooked chestnuts and tramped the entire city until finding them in The Quay CoOp. Tesco had raw ones, alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jingler

vicwatson wrote: »
    No but will be at weekend thanks for above I look in there.

And I thought of me oul pal Vic as I passed the chesnuts in Tesco Wexford today. €4.99 for a bag- forgot the weight :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement