Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LYCEUMS IN IRELAND - whats your view?

• 18-12-2012 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hi

What are your views on Lyceums in Ireland?

(Lyceums teach its members by finding ones divine potential and working with them to bring the best from each person and does not use textbooks or ram useful info downs one neck.. they cultivate and harmonise each pupil to develop their OWN spiritual potential through art, music, science, spiritual info & philosophy etc. They follow the teachings of the summerland as channelled through ANdrew Jackson Davies..)

I believe children are awakening and inheritently know more than we can learn... my nephew is an example of this.. he knows spiritual stuff that I have spent years learning about.. frightening!

Is there a need for this in Ireland do you think? Or will Ireland ever change its old fashioned views in teaching?

The children are our future! ....................................................

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Starokan

It sounds in principal like a good idea but in this case you would be following the beliefs of one group as dictated by one person. That's very similar to what has gone on for centuries where children are educated as to a particular set of religious/spiritual beliefs set down by a governing body.

I would very much believe that the education system needs to evolve, im just not sure this would be the right way

Advertisement