Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phones for start-up business

Options
  • 18-12-2012 6:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

I am with emobile and have a monthly tarif of 300 free calls and texts for approx €50 a month. Often I don't use that to be honest particularly on the texts. I was in to emobile on Henry Street where I bought my phone 2 years ago. To be honest I am confused by emobile. One minute a member of staff is saying they can do a package for eircom customers of €32 a month including landline, broadband and sim card (you buy the mobile with them) and you get unlimited calls, next I ring them on a question re this and I was told it is €39 all in. Next I go in today and another member of staff advises there is no bundle but it will be introduced next year. Today I see on the site that there is a bundle for €100. You can see how anyone would be easily confused! http://business.eircom.net/broadband/products/businesscomplete/

Are there any good deals out there that anyone would recommend which would involve unlimited calls or at least 400 free calls per month available with any of the providers or would anybody recommend me to buy a smartphone and go with somebody like Lycamobile instead?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Are you a sole trader or are you trying to get a business deal for multiple users?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Sole trader at the start. Most of the calling will be done through myself or vice versa. Any employees I have will have their own phones and can also communicate online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

Best deals out there at the moment for small business are e-mobile or three

Emobile do an unlimited package to ireland and UK for €50 plus vat a month,

http://www.emobile.ie/business/smallbusiness/

While 3 do the same for €60 plus VAT a month

http://www.three.ie/business/priceplans/solo.html

The advantage of both are no bill shock, three has the added advantage of three like home in Italy, UK Austria plus others.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Well, i have just got rid of O2 which was costing me €45 + per month and signed up to 48months.ie

Unlimited calls and texts for €10 per month and if you want internet you can get 3GB download for an extra €10...
    And the odd thing is that this is a much better deal than O2 and is owned by O2...

I understand that it is only for "students" but they don't really care..... Only thing is you need an unlocked or sim free phone....

Well, i have just got rid of O2 which was costing me €45 + per month and signed up to 48months.ie

Unlimited calls and texts for €10 per month and if you want internet you can get 3GB download for an extra €10...
    And the odd thing is that this is a much better deal than O2 and is owned by O2...

I understand that it is only for "students" but they don't really care..... Only thing is you need an unlocked or sim free phone....

The only issue with 48 is it does not include landline calls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

The only issue with 48 is it does not include landline calls.

I see what you mean, but for some reason i seem to have got 15 mins free....

I see what you mean, but for some reason i seem to have got 15 mins free....

Yes you get a small number of land line mins included but not unlimited.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

Emobile unlimited landline, text n data for 35 a month including vat. Can't go wrong with that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

capefear wrote: »
    Emobile unlimited landline, text n data for 35 a month including vat. Can't go wrong with that price

+1 on that

Cheers

peter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Can you pls fwd on the link for that if you have it? Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement