Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE:Pop'n Twinbee, Snes!

Options
  • 18-12-2012 7:53pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Now, I know what you are thinking....
    I got this from Retr0 in the secret santa and now I'm getting rid, but you'd be wrong....
    I'm swapping the other one, the one my wife bought me instead, so I'm keeping the one Retr0 got me and therefore need not feel guilty at all!

So, anyone want to trade something for this lovely game?

Something on the Snes preferably please, but if you've something else that's cool.

Also, a quick reminder that if you are looking for a stocking filler for the gamer in your life then Steel Battalion is still up for grabs,
    An Xbox and a frankly giant Christmas stocking are essentials in this instance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

I'm telling your wife...... That'll be the end of any gaming niceness from her..:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Shhhh, say nothing!
    And feck you PDBHP! I thought I had a catch and it was only you!!! Louser!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

This marvellous game is still going awantin' so why wait? Why not trade me something and get your hands on Pop'n Twinbee!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Burkey0

I've no SNES available, a few loose NES games though? Inc. Double Dragon 1, Double Dragon 3, Super Mario Bros 3, Marble Madness, Digger T. Rock, Nintendo World Cup, Wizards and Warriors...

Sounds good to me, I'm always on the look out to bolster my NES collection.
    Wizards & Warriors and Digger T Rock should do it nicely, if that's ok.
    PM me your address and I'll get Pop'N Twinbee sent off to you

• Advertisement
Advertisement