Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony & Goodwins riding hats

Options
  • 18-12-2012 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

I haven't been in this store for years so was wondering what their stock for riding hats are like? I'm looking for a new champion helmet (if the fit is right) and TRI is just a far for me to travel atm. Does anybody know how much I can expect to pay for a champion at Goodwins? They're €99 at Holmestead but €140 in TRI!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

I think they're decent enough in there. Cant tell you how much hats are, but they have a good selection and theres no harm in having a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bob1984

They usually have a good selection alright but no harm in giving them a ring if you are looking for a specific hat - they will be happy to help you out :)

Advertisement