Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longitude Festival 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

adrian522 wrote: »
    Try toutless.com or adverts.ie I'd say you've a good chance of finding a ticket..

90% of ads in Toutless are now people wanting tickets not selling. I put an ad up in case but it's extremely unlikely that I'll get one.

I'll try adverts now. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

adrian522 wrote: »
    Try toutless.com or adverts.ie I'd say you've a good chance of finding a ticket..

Thread on toutless is now almost exclusively people looking for tickets rather than selling them. With that weather it's unlikely a huge amount of tickets will be up for grabs. Worth a shot I suppose but you're going to have to get lucky.

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Oh well. I think I might still get one for Sunday. Everyone looking for a Saturday ticket it seems. Going to go down and enjoy the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

RasTa wrote: »
    Oh well. I think I might still get one for Sunday. Everyone looking for a Saturday ticket it seems. Going to go down and enjoy the sun.

Sunday's sold out now.

The festival peeps just confirmed sun screen won't be confiscated so you'd want to make sure you wash your bottle out thoroughly if you're going to use it for other reasons.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=491249944282982&set=a.430090970398880.98064.427879540620023&type=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

opr wrote: »
    Thread on toutless is now almost exclusively people looking for tickets rather than selling them. With that weather it's unlikely a huge amount of tickets will be up for grabs. Worth a shot I suppose but you're going to have to get lucky.

Opr

Rare to see a thread explode like that. I'd spent early Thursday dealing with people trying to offer 25 quid for day tickets... next thing I come back from Grizzly Bear to reports of people offering over face value for tickets. Last night and today have been the busiest traffic wise this year for us. Completely blindsided a lot of people me included.

I'd think peoples best bet is to keep checking Ticketmaster on the odd chance more are released.. and if they do find there are some sort themselves out and let me know and I can chuck it up on the Toutless twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Maybe whatever weekend tickets didn't sell will now be offered in time for Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cormac616

Im looking for 2 sunday tickets! do ye think il be able to get them on the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Ended up buying a weekend ticket. I'm only going tomorrow. My mate wants to go the Sunday one. Can I just give him my ticket??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 J0kerman2

winston82 wrote: »
    Ended up buying a weekend ticket. I'm only going tomorrow. My mate wants to go the Sunday one. Can I just give him my ticket??

Doubt it. I think you'll get given a wristband tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I reckon they announced it sold out to (a) boost weekend sales and (b) create buzz.

I reckon they'll announce more on sale Saturday morning. Just a hunch. Glad I have my Saturday ticket anyway

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I reckon they announced it sold out to (a) boost weekend sales and (b) create buzz.

I reckon they'll announce more on sale Saturday morning. Just a hunch. Glad I have my Saturday ticket anyway

I doubt it. Saturday morning is too late for people in other parts of the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 monalisa7

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS A SATURDAY TICKET AVAILABLE, I'D BE SO GRATEFUL! THANKS,
    Michela

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LaminatorSGL

How did people get on with the drink smuggling? Just curious as to how strict the security is this weekend, they said they were going to maintain a large presence.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Are Sunday sold out too?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭monthehoops

JJ wrote: »

Excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

Went in at around 4 nobody got searched apart from people with bags, quite easy to get cans in down the jocks or even in your back pockets :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭fits

Why cant people just go and buy a couple of beers and enjoy themselves? All this panic about sneaking booze in... Jeez.

(Also if these events dont sell booze they wont be put on btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭shamtastic

Had a good day up there! The setup is lovely...unlike other Marlay Park gigs you actually get to see the wooded areas and lakes on the way to various stages. The stage in the woods was hard to find first time around as there were no signs from the main arena to my eyes which was kinda strange. Jake Bugg was in good form. He purposefully came on a few minutes early to allow himself more time. Django django were brilliant and Foals gave it everything as always. Went to see SOAK early on by recommendation of someone on the forum here, and wow she has some voice! For anyone wondering, the car park was barely half full imo.

• Advertisement

Were there any spare tickets outside?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭shamtastic

kraggy wrote: »
    Were there any spare tickets outside?

I was in kinda early but didn't see anyone selling them. I want a Saturday one myself but there was a no re-entry policy for day ticket holders so I couldn't go out later on for a look.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

that was such a good night :) very well organized and smoothly run :) the crowd was great , no attitudes atall execpt for the ****in ejits that were touchy about their stack(2 or 3) of heiniken plastic cups :mad::mad: i picked up about 2 plastic cups and some fat pr*ck stud up and squared up to me telling me that they wernt mine and to put them down,what a fcukin prick :mad: i was all happy and apologized all in good humour and he continued to have a go at me , really annoyed me!!

was up the front for foals and they were brilliant (6th time seeing them)!! i moved back and chilled for phoenix and i thought they were really really good , great live band :)

was a great night,had a really good time, should have bought a weeknd ticket , really good atmosphere

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

also when i was going in , i didnt get searched atall :eek: i could have had a nagin dow my jocks or a tin in each back pocket and nothing could have been said

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

fits wrote: »
    Why cant people just go and buy a couple of beers and enjoy themselves? All this panic about sneaking booze in... Jeez.

(Also if these events dont sell booze they wont be put on btw)

Because beers are 6 quid a pop and vodkas 7 and bacardis 8.50 so unless we are all Bill Gates...

6 euro for a plastic pint is a disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭fits

Joekers wrote: »
    Because beers are 6 quid a pop and vodkas 7 and bacardis 8.50 so unless we are all Bill Gates...

and we can't have a good time without a skinful of alcohol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

What time did the headline act start?I'm going Sunday and am only bothered about seeing Kraftwerk.

darkdubh wrote: »
    What time did the headline act start?I'm going Sunday and am only bothered about seeing Kraftwerk.

Kraftwerk are on at 9.15pm. The stage times are here:

http://longitude.ie/information/general-information/stage-times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 laurapep

I have a wristband for sale for Saturday and Sunday and can no longer go due to work restraints. Purchased from ticketmaster and still have reciept. If anyone is interested I can deliver it to Dublin city centre until 2 oclock today

Advertisement