Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlingford Half Marathon March 2013

Options
  • 18-12-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Has anyone any info on this race?

Organisation, facilities, stewarding value for money etc.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭ChampionChip

ChampionChip are doing the timing. Contact 26 Extreme for more info as they are taking the lead on the other aspects of it. Try rowan@26extreme.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

I didn't do the race last year but was there with a few friends of mine who were doing it. Apparently on the 1/2 route there was a marshall missing at a vital junction meaning a lot of people (including the winner) unintentionally cut the course short and came out with some massive PB's. My friend was not too impressed as he took the correct route and rejoined the route behind people he passed in the first mile!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,049 ✭✭✭✭event

Ill be doing it as part of training for the great limerick run. it falls right on week 9 of Hal higdons novice plan so will suit me fine

Advertisement