Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email sending mail multiple times via HTC phone

• 18-12-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a problem with my work phone that my IT cant solve. Basically when I log into my work email via my HTC Desire S it occassionally sends mails multiple times (even though i press send once). Mildly annoying, but potentially embarassing if I were to send to a client.

Has anybody had this problem before? Or knows a solution.

Much appreciate any help

daheff

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Sounds like an issue with connectivity. By that I mean if you are getting dodgy reception to your 3G/data connection it can accidentally send a few times. I have seen this happen before. It tries to send, but the connection is not the best so it doesn't receive the notification that it has sent so it tries again and again. Also tends to happen to people uploading photos online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭daheff

thanks for the reply CptSternn

Advertisement