Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smoke in my stanley 90 oven

• 18-12-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

hi i have a newly reconditioned staley super 90 and it was great for the first few weeks but since sunday the oven keeps filling with smoke can anyoe explain why this is happening :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭FREDNISMO

It may need cleaning at the sides and down the bottom where a build up of soot forms from daily use, I have one and if it gets really dirty sometimes a puff of smoke comes out the oven door when you open it but I try not to let it get too dirty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

You should call back the Engineer, if you have smoke from the oven then it can only come from either cracked oven surround or loss of fire cement, even if the side flueway was blocked it still should not enter the oven, any smoke/fumes from combustion could hold large amounts of Carbon Monoxide and must not be ignored.

Advertisement