Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New account issues

Options
  • 18-12-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Placed an order for eircom broadband on the 25th or so of November and still waiting for my wireless router.

We initially recieved a text, on the 26th, saying there was an issue with our online order and asked to call 1901 to setup our order, which we did on the same day and everything seemed fine.

We spoke to customer care again regarding our order ten days after the technician, he mentioned it could take that long, installed our line on the 28th. They said that the previous agent had not placed our broadband order and that a new request would be placed, connection fee waived, and the order expidited.

It's now the 18 of December, we're still waiting for our wireless router and have been charged approx 30 euro as a connection fee. Was hoping a mod could help us with our order, thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi GradMed

Can you PM me yoyur account number? I will look into this.

Regards

Al

Advertisement