Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i buy a nice apron?

Options
  • 18-12-2012 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

My mother has requested a new apron for xmas, among a few other things, typical irish mammy!!...only I can't seem to find any one anywhere...too late to order online, and don't have credit card for online transactions, so where in dublin, could i get one?
    Am based near blanchardstown, would appreciate any ideas...

I got her a nice one in spain for her before, with her name stitched onto it, but at a loss now.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Avoca have some really pretty ones. I got an apron for my birthday that had the edge of a TK Maxx tag on it so there could be worth a look as well. Also places like Stock (city centre), Homestore & More etc. This side of Christmas M&S might have gift sets with aprons in them as well

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭amklo

http://www.ursulacelano.com/category/home
    This lady has some loely apron designs at good prices. There's a link to stockists too seeing as it's late for online

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I'd try Stock as well, they normally have a decent selection

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

Or cath kidston, theirs are lovely!

Advertisement