Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

And so it begins..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

the batman thing is so ridiculous. but the acting video is odd....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

taken massivley out of context I would guess, I remember being a pallbearer at a greatuncles funeral, as we were waiting for the funeral directors to get the coffin out of the hearse one of my brothers made a humorous quip, took us a minute to regain our composure :o

humor is a great coping mechanism in traumatic bereavement

as for the batman thing surely there are a fair few placescalled sandy hook in the US

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Juicee

Zombienosh wrote: »
    the batman thing is so ridiculous. but the acting video is odd....

How so?

Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    humor is a great coping mechanism in traumatic bereavement

Ok but why does he then need to work himself up into an emotional state for the camera?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Juicee wrote: »
    Ok but why does he then need to work himself up into an emotional state for the camera?

That's assuming that he's working himself into an emotional state. I've seen people laughing one moment due to stress and collapsing into tears within the same breath.

yeah, it seems more a case of working off an inapropriate case of the giggles than anything staged

yeah, it seems more a case of working off an inapropriate case of the giggles than anything staged

That's a funny take on it

So if this guy is an actor.. then that means either

It's a very weird isolated planted actor in the midst of a terrible crime (which makes little or no sense)

or..

The whole thing was staged.

If that's the case, then all the parents are actors, all the children are actors, all the teachers are actors. Obviously that's a given. The doctors, nurses, and hospital staff also have to be actors (treating fake gunshot wounds) Morgue attendants with fake bodies. Fake burials. All the friends and families of all these people must also be actors. The original inhabitants of the town would be asking who this huge group of new arrivals are.. therefore they must be actors too.

That's one hell of a performance already, and this "actor" has to "get into character" in front of TV cameras, assembled police and a large crowd of reporters. Wow, he's really letting the side down.

as for the batman thing surely there are a fair few placescalled sandy hook in the US

Thats some coincidence given the link this movie has to the previous aurora shootings.

Interesting that the character puts his finger on sandy hook on the map and says " get a gps on it so we can start to figure out how to bring it down"

• Advertisement

Jonny7 wrote: »

It's a very weird isolated planted actor in the midst of a terrible crime (which makes little or no sense)

or..

If that's the case, then all the parents are actors, all the children are actors, all the teachers are actors. Obviously that's a given. The doctors, nurses, and hospital staff also have to be actors (treating fake gunshot wounds) Morgue attendants with fake bodies. Fake burials. All the friends and families of all these people must also be actors. The original inhabitants of the town would be asking who this huge group of new arrivals are.. therefore they must be actors too.

That's one hell of a performance already, and this "actor" has to "get into character" in front of TV cameras, assembled police and a large crowd of reporters. Wow, he's really letting the side down.

I agree... So how do you reckon it's explained?

I agree... So how do you reckon it's explained?

Possible reaction to losing a child and being in front of world media. I've personally seen odder reactions at less.

Corkfeen wrote: »
    That's assuming that he's working himself into an emotional state. I've seen people laughing one moment due to stress and collapsing into tears within the same breath.

Yeah I've seen that in people who are bereaved and stressed but that doesn't look like what's happening here at all... He's clearly deliberately working himself into an upset state in readiness To start speaking to the cameras... Extremely weird

Possible reaction to losing a child and being in front of world media. I've personally seen odder reactions at less.

Simply does not make sense if you look at the video

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭yammycat

or..

no, only the parents have to be actors, the surviving kids would be 'adopted' and think everything is real, the doctors nurses and hospital staff would not be actors as the gunshots were real, killing a few unwanted kids is nothing compared to killing tens of thousands for 'wmds', as for people asking who all these new arrivals are thats nonsense i bet you can't name the owner of the house 9 doors down, never mind 5 streets away

Here's another strangeness.. The markings on the map in the movie seem to bear relation to the positioning of the actual elementary school and the highway in sandy hook as seen on google earth..

Check out this video and then check google earth for yourself..

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6uGjqW94iFs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6uGjqW94iFs%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded&gl=GB

'you are a detective now, there's no such thing as coincidence'

from the script, they were trying to warn you but you didn't listen

yammycat wrote: »
    no, only the parents have to be actors, the surviving kids would be 'adopted' and think everything is real, the doctors nurses and hospital staff would not be actors as the gunshots were real, killing a few unwanted kids is nothing compared to killing tens of thousands for 'wmds', as for people asking who all these new arrivals are thats nonsense i bet you can't name the owner of the house 9 doors down, never mind 5 streets away

If that's the case what was so hard about "planting" some WMD's in the desert?

If that's the case what was so hard about "planting" some WMD's in the desert?

that would have cost money, no point after things have been done, plus it's not like anybody gives a flying there were no wmd's cause yea he was a terrible dictator hurr durr (that we armed and gave billions of support to, shush thats all forgotten now) yea a terrible dictator, terrible terrible dictator, who cares about those long forgotten about wmbs ? wmcs? terrible dictator (shush we didnt boost him to power nor give him weapons and billions in aid, that was long before last week and sure last week is all we care about)

i'll have you know that if quizzed on the subject I could name the occupants of every house in the parish :p

go on try me:D

the way I see it the shooting probably wasn't a conspiracy, the push for gun control that will come out of it is something that many believe is being conspired for.

seriously you don't have to stage, -nutter with a gun goes on rampage- in the states, if the msm is to be believed, or do you believe that all the shootings have been staged

if you want to look at a possible staged massacre take a look at the port arthur incident in australia that led to their restrictive gunlaws

• Advertisement

Man wearing camouflage dragged in handcuffs from woods behind the school. Nothing heard of him since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qEoYxqmyAM

Adam Lanza left his AR-15 in the trunk of his car and used only pistols. Since contradicted heavily by other media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqpjJ6P-NSQ&feature=player_embedded

All victims killed with close range rifle shots despite reports that the AR-15 was in Lanza's car the whole time.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/183651631.html

Lanza's AR-15 is found in his car.

http://fox2now.com/2012/12/14/little-is-known-about-connecticut-school-shooter-adam-lanza/

Victim's father seen cracking jokes at a press conference that he mysteriously called to give a professional quality speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=urrRcgB581w

The reference to sandy hook, (including the correlation of positionings to the school and highway in the real sandy hook) are crystal clear on the 'cylinder map' of bane's strike zones that was released as part of the movie's viral campaign.

http://collider.com/the-dark-knight-rises-viral-bane-shirt-cylinder-map/132574/

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/THE-DARK-KNIGHT-RISES-Viral-Campaign-Bane.jpg

Hard to dismiss...

just on the subject of the possible second shooter, that may just have been a case of police over reacting
    its possible that someone in a woods wearing camouflage and carrying a hunting rifle has a legitimate reason to be there

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The reference to sandy hook, (including the correlation of positionings to the school and highway in the real sandy hook) are crystal clear on the 'cylinder map' of bane's strike zones that was released as part of the movie's viral campaign.

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/THE-DARK-KNIGHT-RISES-Viral-Campaign-Bane.jpg

Hard to dismiss...

So why are those things there in the conspiracy explanation? What benefit does it grant aside from offering another clue for people to latch onto and expose the conspiracy?

fictional school in movie also placed in s**ty position near highway on cheapest real estate available SHOCKER

the more I look at the map of got am the more it seems to me that its sandyhook new jersey they are referencing, y'know with the whole gotham is new York link

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Hard to dismiss...

Tell me again why the New World Order put hints about their nefarious plans into blockbuster films?

ColHol wrote: »
    Tell me again why the New World Order put hints about their nefarious plans into blockbuster films?

so ppl can huff haw about how stupid it would be for them to do so, like you are now, and pass it off as tinfoil hat stuff, as you are now

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

so ppl can huff haw about how stupid it would be for them to do so, like you are now, and pass it off as tinfoil hat stuff, as you are now

So then if the only reason you know it's a conspiracy is because of the evidence they planted, why not just not plant any evidence at all and give noone even a hint of the truth?
    Seems a little easier than getting an entire production company involved.

King Mob wrote: »
    So then if the only reason you know it's a conspiracy is because of the evidence they planted

nope, some things cannot be planned for, like the actor playing the father laughing and joking while he didn't know he was being filmed
    King Mob wrote: »
    , why not just not plant any evidence at all and give noone even a hint of the truth?
    Seems a little easier than getting an entire production company involved.

as before, some things slip, if you plant obvious things pointing to a false flag operation like the things in the dark knight rises (oh such a coincidence there was a massacre at the opening plus sandy hook references in the film) people will say oh ho tin foil hats, also you don't need a whole production company for those hints to the massacre, probably one or two at most

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

NWO have planted ridiculous hints to their world domination plans in everyday scenarios in the hope that they will be found and highlighted, thus making the people who found the hints look ridiculous, which in turn gives the NWO the upper hand. Is that about the gist of it?

Advertisement