Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

luketitz wrote: »
    Joining this a bit late, some interesting views on both sides it has to be said, although the Batman fella is spouting utter paranoid/delusional nonsense imho.

The angle on the fathers of both shooters due to take a stand in the tax case is compelling and although quite possibly a longshot co-incidence, it is certainly food for thought which has opened my mind to the possibility of more sinister forces at play ($)

We've learnt not to take mainstream (particularly US) media at face value but I just can't fathom how this could really be a widespread cover-up, having seen the reaction of the local community in the press.

From what I gather the LIBOR connection to both fathers was a sorcha fal hoax. ie they were not supposed to give evidence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

So......

Once again, Obama wasn't on the toilet bowl or shagging Michelle or scratching his bollocks with the dog. No! He was parked suited and booted (as one always is) on a chaise, the moment Sandy Hook kids were killed.

Where will that cameraman be when he's getting a blowjob and lo-and-behold Chavez dies??

"Worst day of my Presidency" ?? HAHAHA

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/picture-president-obama-reacts-to-news-of-newtown-school-shooting-113134076.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

What exactly is your point here and where is the CT in that Obama had his arse on the back of a sofa when told some news :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

That this was a staged photo i would guess.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

scudzilla wrote: »
    What exactly is your point here and where is the CT in that Obama had his arse on the back of a sofa when told some news :confused::confused::confused:

Telegram for scudz!!!

Calling scudz!!!

Staged photo........challenge you to deny it!!!

Staged.....why? Not to make us all believe in chemtrails or some crap.....just a staged piece of sh!t.

Why?

I dunno either......but I don't like fakery. And certainly not from elected officials attempting to glean something (again I don't know what) from a shocking event.

I would imagine that you'd feel the same....no?

So how do you feel about such chicanery?
    And.....more....after you've gotten over your disgust, are you in the slightest bit curious as to why this crap was presented?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Obama has a photographer following him around constantly, all i see in this pic is that he's just been told and this was taken a few moments after he was informed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

scudzilla wrote: »
    Obama has a photographer following him around constantly, all i see in this pic is that he's just been told and this was taken a few moments after he was informed.

That's what I see too. His photographer does literally follow him everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Threads merged.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Torakx wrote: »
    That this was a staged photo i would guess.
    Reminds of this staged photo.
    situation-room-1.jpg

When this is how the pschyothic Killary actually reacts to people being murdered.

This might clear up some doubts..

2m4u2s7.png

• Advertisement

Thats pretty much how i saw that photo as being from the start.
    Most Ct's seem to have it wrong on that point.
    That was one of the only hotos that cecked out regarding the overall story.Unless i missed something obvious there.

This is what's spreading like wildfire in facebook..

JzJL4.jpg
    Then there is this, The Phelps...

734839_114860752019931_1968390113_n.jpg

And now they are saying that Mrs Phelps is no other than... Tada

Holmses Attorney

eeb83ebb63a62d0a69087ed1af911e6f.jpg

Who, if any of them bothered to google would know holmes attourney looks like this...

20120723_034052_0723_nation_lawyer.jpg

EDIT, here is the image

2wf03d3.png
    :D:D:D:D

Well now im confused haha
    False flag CT to distract from legislation again?
    If the hoax reaches CNN, FOX, then id think maybe.
    Whats Obama, Bush etc been up to lately?

Chinese whispers. :p

Obama signed NDAA 2013 on Wednesday. Apparently only about 80% of US citizens know about it. :S

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭SoulandForm

This is too trippy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

ITT: people don't realise that a person can look similar to someone else

Here is another oddity. I hope nobody finds this offensive..

This is the school nurse Sally Cox.

She doesnt seem to be a registered nurse for the state of CT.

You can check here...
    https://www.elicense.ct.gov/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx

Just to make sure the site works well, I tried it by using other registered docs, phisicians etc from the same state. They all show up. I used names from the list below.
    http://www.connecticutmag.com/Connecticut-Magazine/Top-Docs-2012-Guide/index.php/category/Psychiatry/

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Here is another oddity. I hope nobody finds this offensive..

This is the school nurse Sally Cox.

She doesnt seem to be a registered nurse for the state of CT.
    Is this the same nurse who hid in a closet for FOUR HOURS before being found? That alone seems a little strange.

Watch this USA Today video. It's odd for a few reasons.

1. In the first few seconds there is a guy that looks identical to Carver, the coroner in a fireman's suit directing traffic.
    2. She claims to have known Adam Lanza and his mother who she described a kindergarten teacher. This was false.
    3. The reporter claims to have met and spoke with this school nurse and a) The nurse's account is completely different to to later accounts that she will give. She claims to have looked Lanza in the eye as he burst into her room and she then ducked for cover under her desk. Later accounts such as here in The Daily Mail are completely different.

Is this the same nurse who hid in a closet for FOUR HOURS before being found? That alone seems a little strange.

Watch this USA Today video. It's odd for a few reasons.

1. In the first few seconds there is a guy that looks identical to Carver, the coroner in a fireman's suit directing traffic.
    2. She claims to have known Adam Lanza and his mother who she described a kindergarten teacher. This was false.
    3. The reporter claims to have met and spoke with this school nurse and a) The nurse's account is completely different to to later accounts that she will give. She claims to have looked Lanza in the eye as he burst into her room and she then ducked for cover under her desk. Later accounts such as here in The Daily Mail are completely different.

^ Doesnt link to video.

In fairness, i think it was a reporter who sensationalised the story about Sally Cox looking at lanza in the eyes. You gotta think if the met eyes, with him, she'd be dead. I don't know where the Mail got the closet idea from..
    Skip to 2 mins in this video to see the original report..
    http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/120073/Sandy_Hook_False_Flag__School_Nurse_Sally_Cox_Doesnt_Show_Up_As_A_Nurse_In_CT_Database/

Sally gave a few interviews since stating she only saw his legs. See here.

I made my own image lol :pac:

rixe2g.png

• Advertisement

A friend brought this to my attention. I have used photoshop for years and I agree with pretty much everything this guy says.

This is proof of a photoshopped image, I don't know what else it proves. I guess many family portraits are photoshopped these days, i've done a few myself, but this is extreme and not a terribly good job.
    Emilie does look pasted into the picture. She looks like a ghost in the background.

hEJQo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

A friend brought this to my attention. I have used photoshop for years and I agree with pretty much everything this guy says.

This is proof of a photoshopped image, I don't know what else it proves. I guess many family portraits are photoshopped these days, i've done a few myself, but this is extreme and not a terribly good job.
    Emilie does look pasted into the picture. She looks like a ghost in the background.

hEJQo.jpg

Oh for god's sake

Is there a list of actual suspects, names, dates, involved in the planning and implementation of this huge inside job to kill 20 children? you know, like any basic trial..

Is there one for 911? (11 years ago)

Is there one for the moon landings that were "faked"? (44 years ago)

Answer is no to all of the above.

No attempt made to reach a consensus on what actually happened, all effort poured into trying, by any means possible, to just poke holes in the official story.

How's the Aurora internet investigation going? how's the internet Sikh investigation going? any headway made? Do we have a basic suspect list? what was the chain of command? when was the plan formulated and by who?

Can't prove something that doesn't exist?

Plan B, poke holes in official story to support whatever narrative you choose.

Awe what's the matter little jonny5 ?? are you not a happy little boy today ? is little jonny a tired boy ? i'm sorry im not a better conspiracy theorist jonny, will twy better in future little jonny5, back to sweep now...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

I'm just stating the obvious, it's not as much fun, but there you go.

Actually, plan A is to poke holes in the official story. Aint got a plan B, yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 eolas2012

Bloggers Force Reaction From MSM About Sandy Hook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Actually, plan A is to poke holes in the official story. Aint got a plan B, yet.

Might want to get moving on that seeing as your Plan A has failed so miserably ;)

eolas2012 wrote: »

Bloggers Force Reaction From MSM About Sandy Hook

Have to say it bothers me that this man owns a gun.

DB21 wrote: »

Might want to get moving on that seeing as your Plan A has failed so miserably ;)

In fairness i entered the discussion last page and debunked myself, so its not exactly a failure...

• Advertisement

Have to say it bothers me that this man owns a gun.
    And a webcam and mic.

Advertisement