Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Hard to tell where the piss-taking ends and the embellishing of the conspiracy theory begins in this one ;)

I aim to please.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Professor: Perhaps we as a society have been conditioned to be duped.

A. Cooper: Nah! I dunno even really what that means. What he is saying. What the words coming out his mouth are saying.

Is Anderson Cooper thick?

He's probably just another establishment whore, tasked to do a hatchet job on Professor trying as best he can to get to the truth where they media have failed.

The poor man must be looking over his shoulder now and fearing for his job. There was a weird sequence where Cooper said: "His name is James Tracy. This is a picture of him. This is what he looks like. James Tracy is his name."

The message is clear. Don't **** with establishment or we will destroy you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

I think someone should start a thread where people give there predictions on what's gonna happen in relation to gun laws.

Be interesting to see if people are right

Here is an interview of the not so nutty professor !

Heres his blog..

http://memoryholeblog.com/

Can I ask
    Is the evidence that this was staged simply a video of one of the victims fathers acting weird on camera and a picture of one of the victims looking like a girl who met the president?

• Advertisement

seannash wrote: »
    Can I ask
    Is the evidence that this was staged simply a video of one of the victims fathers acting weird on camera and a picture of one of the victims looking like a girl who met the president?

No, that's the disinfo.

The 'evidence' are the questions this professor asking. Have a listen ^^

Daithi 1 wrote: »

No, that's the disinfo.

The 'evidence' are the questions this professor asking. Have a listen ^^
    Oh okay.
    I got 13 minutes in and kinda felt that he wasnt giving any answers just picking holes in the story(which is all well and good)

I just don't think there's a conspiracy here to be honest

Oh okay.
    I got 13 minutes in and kinda felt that he wasnt giving any answers just picking holes in the story(which is all well and good)

I just don't think there's a conspiracy here to be honest

Think not or are absolutely positive not ?

Think not or are absolutely positive not ?
    I'd say positive.
    The video above never mentions any of the evidence that shows Adam Lanza did it and there's tons of it.

I'd say positive.
    The video above never mentions any of the evidence that shows Adam Lanza did it and there's tons of it.

No-one is saying he didn't do it.

Still positive ?

• Advertisement

No-one is saying he didn't do it.

Still positive ?
    Yes,I don't think you need to ask me that again

Yes,I don't think you need to ask me that again

Well, I thought your positivity was based on the idea you had, that someone was saying Lanza didn't do it. Since this was the first thing you mentioned I gather it's the defining point that brings you to your conclusion.

So, I wondered that now in the light of this whopper new information, you might reconsider your position slightly.

Well, I thought your positivity was based on the idea you had that someone was saying Lanza didn't do it. Since this was the first thing you mentioned I gather it's the defining point that brings you to your conclusion.

So, I wondered that now in the light of this whopper new information, you might reconsider your position slightly.
    No I still don't believe it was staged,he was mind controlled,that blonde child wasnt killed and was pictured with the president or any other story other than it was the work of a lone,disturbed individual who did it of his own free will.

And by me saying Lanza did it i meant that he did it without outside influence

Can I ask you what you believe happened
    And please don't give an "I'm on the fence" answer :)

No I still don't believe it was staged,he was mind controlled,that blonde child wasnt killed and was pictured with the president or any other story other than it was the work of a lone,disturbed individual who did it of his own free will.

And by me saying Lanza did it i meant that he did it without outside influence

Can I ask you what you believe happened
    And please don't give an "I'm on the fence" answer :)

I'm wondering if the conspiracy is as simply that they are lying about what weapon/s was used for the gun agenda. And the msm are keeping their traps shut. Could be more, could be less... something just isnt sitting right with the whole thing.

I'm wondering if the conspiracy is as simply that they are lying about what weapon/s was used for the gun agenda. And the msm are keeping their traps shut. Could be more, could be less... some just isnt sitting right with the whole thing.
    Where does the media stop being mainstream though.has anyone got an excerpt from the local paper circulated in sandy hook to get there view on it or is that also mainstream now?

It seems msm is any news outlet that doesn't support the conspiracy.

Also you label anything reported on the msm as disinfo in a previous post however you yourself are unconvinced.
    You've instantly dismissed it but you can't explain why really

Where does the media stop being mainstream though.has anyone got an excerpt from the local paper circulated in sandy hook to get there view on it or is that also mainstream now?

It seems msm is any news outlet that doesn't support the conspiracy.

Also you label anything reported on the msm as disinfo in a previous post however you yourself are unconvinced.
    You've instantly dismissed it but you can't explain why really

I think msm is a news outlet that's big enough to be worth infiltrating/buying/ controlling for the goal of swaying public opinion. I think it's pretty well known that powerful people can have things hushed up or exacerbated in the media depending on the goal.

I didn't label everything by the msm as disinfo. I said some of them stupid images of Emilie Parker are disinfo.
    I said always question the msm. I didnt dismiss it outright, and I did answer why.
    The inconsistencies over the weapons used are my explanation, amongst other things.

Why are you mixing up my sh1t ?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I'm wondering if the conspiracy is as simply that they are lying about what weapon/s was used for the gun agenda. And the msm are keeping their traps shut. Could be more, could be less... something just isnt sitting right with the whole thing.

Have you considered that this could've been a plan to discredit the alternative media and bloggers etc? There is a certain tragic inevitability to these school shootings, with none being more tragic than a junior school.

If they were smart - and they are - they could wait until one of these school shootings happens, control the crimes scene, get their Mockingbird reporters to disseminate conflicting reports, release scarce information and little to no hard evidence. Have their disinfo merchants push false and absurd theories, and appear crazy on Piers Morgan's show and so on. Give the "conspiracy theorists" just enough rope to hang themselves. All the while they are safe in the knowledge that the shooting was real, the government had nothing to do with it and they can release the hard evidence at the most devestating time.

I think msm is a news outlet that's big enough to be worth infiltrating/buying/ controlling for the goal of swaying public opinion. I think it's pretty well known that powerful people can have things hushed up or exacerbated in the media depending on the goal.

I didn't label everything by the msm as disinfo. I said some of them stupid images of Emilie Parker are disinfo.
    I said always question the msm. I didnt dismiss it outright, and I did answer why.
    The inconsistencies over the weapons used are my explanation, amongst other things.

Why are you mixing up my sh1t ?
    So you must believe this is part of a larger conspiracy,the one were the ban guns and start to control the general public.

Would that be where this is leading to in your opinion

Apologies for mixing up your ****

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

I think msm is a news outlet that's big enough to be worth infiltrating/buying/ controlling

It's not a news outlet. It's thousands of news and press agencies from all over the world.

Have you considered that this could've been a plan to discredit the alternative media and bloggers etc? There is a certain tragic inevitability to these school shootings, with none being more tragic than a junior school.

Interesting thought.

I love how there was one single survivor from one classroom. A 6 year old girl who played dead amongst the bodies of her dead classmates.
    She was the first one to escape from the school and ran to her mother covered in head to toe in the blood of her friends and said to her mother.. "i'm ok mommy, but all my friends are dead".

^^ Sounds like this sh1t was written for absolute morons.

Questioning this stuff is equivalent to questioning the holocaust. Should be made illegal. ;)

If they were smart - and they are - they could wait until one of these school shootings happens, control the crimes scene, get their Mockingbird reporters to disseminate conflicting reports, release scarce information and little to no hard evidence. Have their disinfo merchants push false and absurd theories, and appear crazy on Piers Morgan's show and so on. Give the "conspiracy theorists" just enough rope to hang themselves. All the while they are safe in the knowledge that the shooting was real, the government had nothing to do with it and they can release the hard evidence at the most devestating time.

Yup, they're smart. :)

• Advertisement

Jonny7 wrote: »
    It's not a news outlet. It's thousands of news and press agencies from all over the world.

Pedanrty. :)

So you must believe this is part of a larger conspiracy,the one were the ban guns and start to control the general public.

Would that be where this is leading to in your opinion

Apologies for mixing up your ****

Must I ?

But, In the past, governments which have went Comanche on their citizens, took citizens guns first. It's easier that way. It does happen. And they plan these things in advance.

Must I ?

But, In the past, governments which have went Comanche on their citizens, took citizens guns first. It's easier that way. It does happen. And they plan these things in advance.
    Well what other reason could it be to be misrepresenting the truth on what weapon was used?

Do you think it's part of a wider conspiracy?
    If not then what's the point of them lying about the gun used in your opinion

Well what other reason could it be to be misrepresenting the truth on what weapon was used?

I think it well within the realms of possibility and shouldn't be brushed under the carpet because it's awkward to ask questions about the legitimacy of dead or not so dead kids.

I think it well within the realms of possibility and shouldn't be brushed under the carpet because it's awkward to ask questions about the legitimacy of dead or not so dead kids.
    Get off the fence.

Also your post don't seem to stick to your belief on what happened.
    You say the girl not being dead and being pictures with Obama is misinfo and that Lanza did it yet you are open to the possibility of the kids being not so dead.

Which is it?

Get off the fence.

Also your post don't seem to stick to your belief on what happened.
    You say the girl not being dead and being pictures with Obama is misinfo and that Lanza did it yet you are open to the possibility of the kids being not so dead.

Which is it?

Well, I don't really know, given that I wasn't there. There could be 10 dead kids, could be 20. Could have been shot with pistols or ar's. Could have been one or more shooters. He could have been a patsy or just an angry kid. Who knows. ?Why should I get off the fence ? So you can attack me ?

Why don't they release a video of Lanza shooting his way into the school ? Or walking through the corridors ?

Could put this msm worthy conspiracy to bed. Or is it a matter 'national security', again ?

Well, I don't really know, given that I wasn't there. There could be 10 dead kids, could be 20. Could have been shot with pistols or ar's. Could have been one or more shooters. He could have been a patsy or just an angry kid. Who knows. ?Why should I get off the fence ? So you can attack me ?

Why don't they release a photo of Lanza shooting his way into the school ? Or walking through the corridors ?

Could put this msm worthy conspiracy to bed.
    Ah okay,that clears it up.
    So your genuinely undecided yet you push the ct version.

Why do you even entertain that the death toll isn't correct?
    What difference does it make what weapon was used and I'm not talking about them using it in an anti(certain types of) guns campaign,more so why they need that campaign

What is he a patsy for?
    Why do they need to show us Lanza blasting his way through the school?simply to satisfy ct'ers

Ah okay,that clears it up.

Good.
    So your genuinely undecided yet you push the ct version.

I'm only doing that here..
    Why do you even entertain that the death toll isn't correct?

I don't entertain it..
    What difference does it make what weapon was used and I'm not talking about them using it in an anti(certain types of) guns campaign,more so why they need that campaign

Could be any number of reasons.
    What is he a patsy for?
    Why do they need to show us Lanza blasting his way through the school?simply to satisfy ct'ers

Who knows.. Could be any number of things.

They don't and most likely won't. National security and all.

There could be 10 dead kids, could be 20.
    That's entertaining it.

• Advertisement

Funny how they have one of the biggest conspiracy theorists on msm right after the biggest school massacre in American History. A man they would never 'normally' grace themselves with the presence of. Jonsey :)

And Anderson Cooper has some crazy conspiracy nutty professor who had the unpatriotic downright nerve of questioning something before too. Of course, "they'd never usually have someone of that lowcalibre on their special brainwash hour." But this was special necessary circumstances... Oh.. the poor people having to listen tob such crazy theories. It must have been so hurtful. So insulting. It's destroying the memory of those poor defenseless children. The mother of the surviving child felt so guilty her child survived. As we all should. ;}

Get a good look at this f*cking c*nts face. This is what he looks like. Like everyone else.
    WEB_james_tracy_RM-300x300.jpg

How dare anyone question anything !!!! it's so unamerican. Especially while he's mooching of normal thinking people tax paying money. People who question things and have opinions are either crazy or soon will be crazy.

Mark our words.

Advertisement