Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

seannash wrote: »
    That's entertaining it.

what ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Daithi 1 wrote: »

what ?
    You said your not entertaining that the official death toll isnt correct yet you said there could be 10 or perhaps 20 dead kids.

That's entertaining that the official death toll isn't accurate.

You said your not entertaining that the official death toll isnt correct yet you said there could be 10 or perhaps 20 dead kids.

That's entertaining that the official death toll isn't accurate.

I said I don't know what happened. I was not there.

You are stirring my **** again. What the f*ck ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Funny how they have one of the biggest conspiracy theorists on msm right after the biggest school massacre in American History. A man they would never 'normally' grace themselves with the presence of. Jonsey :)

And Anderson Cooper has some crazy conspiracy nutty professor who had the unpatriotic downright nerve of questioning something before too. Of course, "they'd never usually have someone of that lowcalibre on their special brainwash hour." But this was special necessary circumstances... Oh.. the poor people having to listen tob such crazy theories. It must have been so hurtful. So insulting. It's destroying the memory of those poor defenseless children. The mother of the surviving child felt so guilty her child survived. As we all should. ;}

How dare anyone question anything !!!! it's so unamerican. Especially while he's mooching of normal thinking people tax paying money. People who question things and have opinions are either crazy or soon will be crazy.

Mark our words.

I thought you were taking the mick out of Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.. now you're expressing indignation over someone else doing the same?

Basically the MSM are saying.

This is what crazy is.

WEB_james_tracy_RM-300x300.jpg

Wouldn't normally say it tho ...

• Advertisement

Jonny7 wrote: »
    I thought you were taking the mick out of Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.. now you're expressing indignation over someone else doing the same?

Just like the 2 amendment, I'm not etched in stone either, it wouldn't be fair. {legit}

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

You are stirring my **** again. What the f*ck ?
    I'm an Internet shill,it's what I'm paid to do

That's entertaining it.

I thought you said I was sitting on "the fence".
    Get off the fence.

I'm an Internet shill,it's what I'm paid to do

Don't give up your day job.

Your muck

We have a professor who wasn't there, a man who is a self-professed conspiracy theorist. He wasn't a witness, he's not a journalist who covered it, he's not the relative of any victim, he's not from the local police, he's not an investigator, he wasn't in the school that day, he doesn't know Adam Lanza.

What ground-breaking information or evidence does he have that he feels confident enough to stand up in front of camera and make claims and question how many died, were actors involved, etc?

Oh yes, the very crap you were making fun of in this thread.

• Advertisement

a self-professed conspiracy theorist
    :eek:

someone call the police, quick !!

He looks like a racist f*ck!

Watch at least the first 5 minutes of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Only watched 30 mins of that and will watch the rest tomorrow. Some serious stuff there about the disinformation coming from the US government via the MSN, but I imagine the usual suspects will brush it aside by saying "Well, Saddam was a brutal dictator who deserved to be taken out" And where will they have heard that Saddam was a brutal dictator ? Yup, that very same MSN.
    Fair play to ITV for airing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Duiske wrote: »
    Only watched 30 mins of that and will watch the rest tomorrow. Some serious stuff there about the disinformation coming from the US government via the MSN, but I imagine the usual suspects will brush it aside by saying "Well, Saddam was a brutal dictator who deserved to be taken out" And where will they have heard that Saddam was a brutal dictator ? Yup, that very same MSN.
    Fair play to ITV for airing this.

Fair play to the MSN/MSM, so?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Got a spam email from

VoiceOfFreedom@Inter.net

Don't know where they got my address but they were basically going on about Sandy Hook being staged blah blah blah.

Bis load of BS if you ask me.

Sacksian wrote: »
    Fair play to the MSN/MSM, so?

In this case, regarding ITV/ITN ? Yes. Have you watched the program ? What do you think ?

SANDY HOOK ~ "I'm Sorry Governor, WHAT DID YOU SAY ???"

Most of the Iraq documentaries I've seen have been on the likes of BBC, Channel 4, etc.

When I walked into Hoggis Figgis in 2005 or so they had an entire table devoted to Bush, Neocons and the Iraq war

In fact it was the "MSM" which challenged the information constantly, most European newspapers took an anti-war stance,e.g. El Pais from Spain, Le Monde from France, Der Spiegl from Germany, Daily Mirror from the UK.

Hardly surprising considering most European countries were against the war.

This however, reflects the true nature of news media and not how conspiracy theorists want it portrayed.

This however, reflects the true nature of news media and not how conspiracy theorists want it portrayed.

But isnt the conspiracy theorists view closer to the reality than lets say.. the average Joe ? who has zero clue of the reality of the media ?

[Not that I agree with you view that CT'rs all have the exact same view. Same as all skeptoids have different opinions]

SANDY HOOK ~ "I'm Sorry Governor, WHAT DID YOU SAY ???"

He said "the lt governor and I have been spoken to in an attempt that we might be prepared for something like this playing itself out in our state"

Reality: he's talked about preparations in the eventuality of an attack, standard considering the number of recent shootings

Conspiracy theory: he was "forewarned" of this particular attack

I watched this live, but since I don't have a ridiculously paranoid mind and lack of reason.. I didn't process it as such.. jesus tapdancing christ :)

• Advertisement

but since I don't have a ridiculously paranoid mind and lack of reason..

Certainly not, you have the worlds most trusting mind. Nobody can do no wrong.

But isnt the conspiracy theorists view closer to the reality than lets say.. the average Joe ? who has zero clue of the reality of the media ?

I would say the opposite, the average joe has much more of an understanding of the media than someone who has an outlandish belief and decided to neatly package and label the world's media as one entity because it contradicts their personal beliefs.

I would say the opposite, the average joe has much more of an understanding of the media than someone who has an outlandish belief and decided to neatly package and label the world's media as one entity because it contradicts their personal beliefs.

Don't be silly.

You haven't watched that ITV program, have you ?

Certainly not, you have the worlds most trusting mind. Nobody can do no wrong.

No, I'm saying that woman narrating that youtube video is a) stupid and b) paranoid. I wouldn't be surprised if she's some complete moonbat.

Don't be silly.

Now who's being very naive ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

[Not that I agree with you view that CT'rs all have the exact same view. Same as all skeptoids have different opinions]

It depends on what they believe. To believe that the government has placed actors in the role of parents when nobody has died or to say that the man was hypnotised to kill the people, is not in any way close to a plausible scenario.

The main stream media do plenty of idiotic things in regards to events such as Sandy Hook such as blaming violent videogames or films.(Funnily enough, one of the main proponents is the NRA) I don't agree with them hanging around towns like perverts trying to film every aspect of the event and invading upon the privacy of the families.

Ironically, this is something that supporters of this theory would be rather supportive of. There have been demands from posters here for pictures of children's corpses being removed and videos of the shooter in the act. Personally, I believe such perversion by the press adds further fuel to people wanting to achieve one-upmanship on other shooters. (plus being entirely disrespectful to the families.)However this aspect does seem to be lost on those who want to see the path of destruction that the shooter left behind. If they don't see any corpses, they conclude that nobody died.(Apply this to all the murders that occur, sure nobody is dying) If corpses were exposed, it would be claimed that they had been dead for months.

Duiske wrote: »
    You haven't watched that ITV program, have you ?

Of course he hasn't. He's going to ignore it and pretend it couldn't possibly be related to Sandy Hook media circus in any way.

Corkfeen wrote: »
    It depends on what they believe. To believe that the government has placed actors in the role of parents when nobody has died or to say that the man was hypnotised to kill the people, is not in any way close to a plausible scenario.

Ahem..

Watch the first 5minutes please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

Youre obviously ignoring the documentary too.. grand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

It is a well known fact that lies occur about military events(I watched the five minutes, so there ya go). I've written essays in the past about wars and how the media portray them(following official government lines and even points where they break away from it etc). Although this always tend to be exposed in revisionist history. I've never had any particular respect for 24 hour news outlets but conspiracy outlets actually manage to be worse than them, the facts matter even less so for them. Every event is claimed to be a conspiracy by the government.

Your msm conspiracy doesn't apply to domestic acts of violence against their citizens that may or may not happened.(Well according to Jones and the likes, it was all actors which creates a larger web of lies) If I was in a major news organisation and found actual evidence of such a conspiracy having foundations, it would be on the news as quickly as possible. This would be Watergate times a billion if there was a foundation for it....

Good to see that you're just picking a single line from my previous post. :pac:

Advertisement