Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Sixtus

Corkfeen wrote: »
    It is a well known fact that lies occur about military events(I watched the five minutes, so there ya go). I've written essays in the past about wars and how the media portray them(following official government lines and even points where they break away from it etc). Although this always tend to be exposed in revisionist history. I've never had any particular respect for 24 hour news outlets but conspiracy outlets actually manage to be worse than them, the facts matter even less so for them. Every event is claimed to be a conspiracy by the government.

Your msm conspiracy doesn't apply to domestic acts of violence against their citizens that may or may not happened.(Well according to Jones and the likes, it was all actors which creates a larger web of lies) If I was in a major news organisation and found actual evidence of such a conspiracy having foundations, it would be on the news as quickly as possible. This would be Watergate times a billion if there was a foundation for it....

Good to see that you're just picking a single line from my previous post. :pac:

There is a world of difference between military arse covering and deceit to suggesting the sandy hook shooting was faked and the parents actors. This is profoundly basic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Sixtus wrote: »
    There is a world of difference between military arse covering and deceit to suggesting the sandy hook shooting was faked and the parents actors. This is profoundly basic stuff.

Well not all conspiracy theorists are saying that. I haven't seen anyone on this thread state it since I posted here. So, not sure why you feel it's relevant enough to mention.

Corkfeen wrote: »
    It is a well known fact that lies occur about military events(I watched the five minutes, so there ya go). I've written essays in the past about wars and how the media portray them(following official government lines and even points where they break away from it etc). Although this always tend to be exposed in revisionist history. I've never had any particular respect for 24 hour news outlets but conspiracy outlets actually manage to be worse than them, the facts matter even less so for them. Every event is claimed to be a conspiracy by the government.

Your msm conspiracy doesn't apply to domestic acts of violence against their citizens that may or may not happened.(Well according to Jones and the likes, it was all actors which creates a larger web of lies) If I was in a major news organisation and found actual evidence of such a conspiracy having foundations, it would be on the news as quickly as possible. This would be Watergate times a billion if there was a foundation for it....

Good to see that you're just picking a single line from my previous post. :pac:

I don't have a msm conspiracy theory. :rolleyes:

Documentary was simply to illustrate how the public can be manipulated by the media to believe whatever they want them to believe.

Because it's 'domestic' doesnt change a thing. And isnt everything domectic ? :pac:

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Well not all conspiracy theorists are saying that. I haven't seen anyone on this thread state it since I posted here. So, not sure why you feel it's relevant enough to mention.

Why do you think "the war you don't see" is relevant to Sandy Hook?

Wise man one told me "only believe half of what you see".

You guys are telling me "shut the **** up and believe the media" :D

• Advertisement

Why do you think "the war you don't see" is relevant to Sandy Hook?

Coz they got media there too

Coz they got media there too

Please give examples of where the media lied in Sandy Hook. And show exactly why you think they are lies.

Please give examples of where the media lied in Sandy Hook. And show exactly why you think they are lies.

I didn't say the media lied in Sandy Hook. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Iranian press called it a Zionist conspiracy, they aren't "mainstream media".

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Iranian press called it a Zionist conspiracy, they aren't "mainstream media".

That's interesting. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I agree entirely with you in case that was unclear.

Okay, you're getting incredibly offended when people talk about some of the conspiracy theories about sandy hook, and keep going "whoa I never said that".

Daithi please explain what you think occured at Sandy Hook, giving both the reasons motive and detailing what you think occured.

Okay, you're getting incredibly offended when people talk about some of the conspiracy theories about sandy hook, and keep going "whoa I never said that".

Daithi please explain what you think occured at Sandy Hook, giving both the reasons motive and detailing what you think occured.

Offended ? :pac::pac::pac:

I didn't say any of the tings you are suggesting. You are trying to put words in my mouth, goading me to say what you want me to say. So you can pounce and feel better and smart and clever with your prepackaged debunk theory.

So, instead of going down that road I'll just say "I didn't say that," which I didn't.

Thanks. Very tempting offer tho ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

You have to admit, the conspiracy theorys aside, it looks like we are not getting the full story.
    Was their two shooters?
    If not, why was the AR15 "type weapon" in the boot of the car,when the coroner stated the children he inspected were hit with the long range weapon.

As far as i know only handguns were found in the school.
    At first two and later four.
    Then the long range weapon was found in the boot of Sanzas mothers car and a suspect in a black jacket and camo pants arrested with handcuffs from the forrest nearby and put into the passenger side of a police car.
    If thats all wrong fair enough.I just havent yet seen why.
    If its right, then i have alot of questions that wont be answered im sure.

So far thats why i find this incident suspicious.
    Combined with the MSM's general habit of reporting some facts and not reporting others.

Offended ? :pac::pac::pac:

I didn't say any of the tings you are suggesting. You are trying to put words in my mouth, goading me to say what you want me to say. So you can pounce and feel better and smart and clever with your prepackaged debunk theory.

So, instead of going down that road I'll just say "I didn't say that," which I didn't.

Thanks. Very tempting offer tho ..

Please explain what you think happened at Sandy Hook.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Of course he hasn't. He's going to ignore it and pretend it couldn't possibly be related to Sandy Hook media circus in any way.

In fairness to Jonny, imo there's no pretending needed. I believe the official Sandy Hook story is the correct one.

I think there could have been more than one shooter. The guy they arrested in the woods was suspicious, handcuffed in the front of the police car. Lack of reporting on that is suspicious. Inconsistencies in reporting like Torakx said. Rifle was in the boot. 2 handguns reported, then four. Where did they eventually find the other two ? obviously not on his body, were they hidden somewhere ? were they used ?

The media not raising these questions. I was gonna say that's suspicious but it's not anymore.

They guilt trip you for thinking anything other than what they want you to believe.

Why only 20 dead kids ? He went in with a rifle and 4 hand guns, over kills 20 kids and zero wounded surviving victims. I would have thought numbers is what the killer wanted. There were 456 kids in the school. He didn't even bother to use the 4 handguns he brought in with him and turns his
    own rifle on himself ?

Why didn't he bring the rifle from the boot in aswel if he knew it was a one way mission ? He brought it all the way to the school, why not bring it that little bit further.

Why no footage ? If not simply to stop the conspiracy theories. They say they wouldn't dignify them with an answer but they'll put alex jones on tv and this college nutty professor.

Did you watch this ?

Because I don't remember you saying anything about it. You just completely ignored it.

I would have thought since you like debunking stuff, looking for a challenge and all, you would have taken this video apart.

But nothing.

Torakx wrote: »
    So far thats why i find this incident suspicious.

These occur at virtually every shooting, it's why we have investigators, forensics, etc to determine exactly what happened.

Sandy Hook gets the internet microscope treatment because it's the type of incident that garners interest from conspiracy theorists.

Hiding behind a guise of "questioning everything" or a faux interest in the details of the case being precise is a tiring pantomime that plays out every time.

Cut to the chase, they want to believe it's a conspiracy theory, just like Aurora and just like the next big shooting.

Why only 20 dead kids ? He went in with a rifle and 4 hand guns, over kills 20 kids and zero wounded surviving victims. I would have thought numbers is what the killer wanted. There were 600 kids in the school. He didn't even bother to use the 4 handguns he brought in with him and turns his
    own rifle on himself ?

Why didn't he go to another school? why didn't he kill 21 victims? why did he put down 2 guns, then pick up 1, then put another in the boot, then take it out another one? why did he shoot x person but not shoot y person?

I'm just asking questions, why is no one refuting them?, why isn't the media asking these questions? if that's the case, something must be going on, and if something is going on then..

must be a conspiracy. Ah, belief validated.

• Advertisement

These occur at virtually every shooting, it's why we have investigators, forensics, etc to determine exactly what happened.

Sandy Hook gets the internet microscope treatment because it's the type of incident that garners interest from conspiracy theorists.

Hiding behind a guise of "questioning everything" or a faux interest in the details of the case being precise is a tiring pantomime that plays out every thing.

Cut to the chase, they want to believe it's a conspiracy theory, just like Aurora and just like the next big shooting.

Look lol

Police find along gun in the boot of the car. At night time.

Didn't the shooting happen in the morning ? about 9:30 ?

Here is is the car Adam Lanza used and illegally parked outside the school before he blasted his way through the front door of the school.

promo179866780

So the car was sitting there for about 7 - 8 hours before anyone bothered to look in the boot and find a huge bomb :rolleyes:

You would think they would check the trunk of the car within minutes. But it's dark out when they do. No bomb squad or anything lol and it's live on tv, anything could happen.

Yer one in the video almost said the 2 guns were found on the shooter, but she corrected herself and said near the shooter .

So 4 handguns none on the shooters body. He's dropping handguns all over the place and he's not even using them ???

Look lol

Here is is the car Adam Lanza used and illegally parked outside the school before he blasted his way through the front door of the school.

promo179866780

So the car was sitting there for about 7 - 8 hours before anyone bothered to look in the boot and find a huge bomb :rolleyes:

You would think they would check the trunk of the car within minutes. But it's dark out when they do. No bomb squad or anything lol and it's live on tv, anything could happen.

Yeah.. and they even reported it was Ryan Lanza and not his brother Adam Lanza that did the shooting, why was that? how could they have got it wrong? what's really going on? just sitting on the fence asking questions here :)

Look lol

promo179866780

Yer one in the video almost said the 2 guns were found on the shooter, but she corrected herself and said near the shooter .

So 4 handguns none on the shooters body. He's dropping handguns all over the place and he's not even using them ???
    Yeah.. and they even reported it was Ryan Lanza and not his brother Adam Lanza that did the shooting, why was that? how could they have got it wrong? what's really going on? just sitting on the fence asking questions here :)

What ?

What ?

A few TV channels were claiming it was Ryan Lanza who carried out the shooting

A few TV channels were claiming it was Ryan Lanza who carried out the shooting

coz he borrowed his bro's id apparently ..

Who he hadn't seeen for 3 years..

They are all standing around the car for hours, not knowing if there is a dead body in the trunk. Could be a bomb.

I wonder if they evacuated 456 children right past this car. ?????

They don't open the trunk until it's dark. Hours later, and it's live on tv.

3483o0j.jpg

This was my captcha image for uploading that pic ... lol

vdgxp0.png

Lookat the two images. The yellow line in one picture is safety tape (stand behind this line). But in the second picture it appears to be road paint. And the line is at at different angle.

So you think, ah ha, they simply moved the safety tape to allow better access, makes sense.

epj09s.jpg

promo179866780

But then we watch the short clip again ans we see that it is indeed road paint this time, as officers are stranding on that yellow line and it changes direction, as we can see in the preview image.

So, what is going on ?

Pretty easy to tell that neither of these woman believe what they are saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

You have a Facebook notification

This thread has gone eerily quiet. :pac:

Take a look at this. Forward to 2 mins if you must.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

This thread has gone eerily quiet. :pac:

Take a look at this. Forward to 2 mins if you must.

ROFL, that was an unexpected turn for the better!

I was thinking.. 'who's this clown with the books neatly stacked in the background to arouse perceptions of intelligence.. oh no, he has a cat, I bet he lives alone with it..' then 01:59, Bam! He lets rip, some scary sh1t and some decent questions rants made, although he's clearly a bit of a loose cannon.

He is exactly the type of person the mainstream media will categorise under the 'kooky, odd conspiracy theorist' umbrella, rather ironically.

Advertisement