Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭weisses

That poor cat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Can someone please try explain this ??

The only yellow line horizontal to the trunk of the car is the police safety tape

police safety tape
    24pdv2r.png

police safety tape
    3483o0j.jpg

Road Paint :eek:
    jszpts.jpg

Check the video again.

The girl states that the car is currently in the same place, 'taped up at the school all day'

Well, why are the road markings different ?

It's still parked illegally along the no parking line, the rear right wheel is facing the 'o' in the word 'NO'

They left the car here since 9:30am until it got dark to open the trunk.

There could have been another shooter in the trunk, a dead body or two or even a bomb

But they left it for at least 6 hours, all standing around it.

(not to mention, these to woman are clearly lying, or at least they don't believe what they are told to say. I'm no pro on body language but this is pretty obvious to me)

Edit : In fairness the line on the road looks like the tape has been cut and is on the ground.

Still, why did they wait 6-7 hours to open the trunk ?? when there could have been a dying person in there, amongst other things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLrxSgkqJQc

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

It's clearly tape,

looks to be stuck to the ground, very crooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    This thread has gone eerily quiet. :pac:

It's probably the thinly veiled "death threat" you got yesterday. That might have but people off just a bit ..... :rolleyes:

It's clearly tape,

looks to be stuck to the ground, very crooked.

Yeah, I edited my last post. It appears the knocked down one or two of the cones or whatever they were holding up the tape, so the tape is lying flat on the ground. Perfectly positioned so that if they need to run from the trunk quickly, the tape is likely to trip them up.
    Oracle wrote: »
    It's probably the thinly veiled "death threat" you got yesterday. That might have but people off just a bit ..... :rolleyes:

lol yeah could be.

But in truth, I think it's because no-one can explain why a mass murderers car was left there for 7-8 hours at at the crime scene. with every tom, dick and harry that wants to passes under the police tape whenever they please.

The police tape on one side appears about 1 inch distance from the car. I don't know the exact measurements of what the regulation distance for a mass murderers car, but I'm guessing it's at least 20 feet ? Don't these guys know what they are doing ? Havn't they ever seen CSI ??

The only time all this doesn't seem completely insane is that if they know what is or isn't in the car.

Madness :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Take a look at this. Forward to 2 mins if you must.

oh my

Sorry, I forgot. NSFW :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

This is this guys audition for the New York Actors Studio or something right? This can't be serious .... :o

I dunno but i was in fits laughing. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Don't these guys know what they are doing ? Havn't they ever seen CSI ??

You probably shouldn't be using CSI as a baseline for anything other than terrible television.

• Advertisement

You probably shouldn't be using CSI as a baseline for anything other than terrible television.

Just being humorous... I think nost people would have got it..

Just being humorous... I think nost people would have got it..

Honestly, it's very hard to know sometimes.

CSI is still terrible though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

I dunno but i was in fits laughing. lol
    Was great fun. Absolutely hilarious.

I think he needs a hug.

Honestly, it's very hard to know sometimes.

CSI is still terrible though.

I'm sure it is. Pretty much everything on tv is.

Fair play to the cops though. Almost immediately they knew to go to the Lanza house and find the Mother shot in the face, find his destroyed computer/hard drive.
    *gold star

But unfortunately they forgot to look in the car until night-time. I'm guessing for whatever reason they seem to have known the car was not a risk.
    *Rookie mistake.

A CSI fan would probably have known better than that. :rolleyes:

Fair play to the cops though. Almost immediately they knew to go to the Lanza house and find the Mother shot in the face, find his destroyed computer/hard drive.
    *gold star

But unfortunately they forgot to look in the car until night-time. I'm guessing for whatever reason they seem to have known the car was not a risk.
    *Rookie mistake.

A CSI fan would probably have known better than that. :rolleyes:

You're making a lot of assumptions there. Mostly on the why of the car being 'left' until 9:30pm or so.
    Thing is we don't have any idea of if the car was given a cursory inspection earlier in the day, to check for obvious dangers, if they were able to determine who owned the car before that time so they may well have been systematically searching all cars.

For someone with no real experience in this field, you're awfully quick to cast judgement.

And on a realated note: fuck truthers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

And on a realated note: fuck truthers

Morons

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

What is a "truther"?

What is a "truther"?

Someone who's an advocate of one of those "truth" movements which posits there is a conspiracy behind every major, tragic event. 9/11 is probably the most famous one and the one that birthed the descriptor of "truther"
    Sandy hook is the latest.
    Tangentially related are "birthers" people who think that Barak Obama isn't a US citizen.

But you knew this already so I'm wondering what path you're looking to take this down.

Someone who's an advocate of one of those "truth" movements which posits there is a conspiracy behind every major, tragic event. 9/11 is probably the most famous one and the one that birthed the descriptor of "truther"
    Sandy hook is the latest.
    Tangentially related are "birthers" people who think that Barak Obama isn't a US citizen.

But you knew this already so I'm wondering what path you're looking to take this down.
    Your answer is unclear. Are you saying that there is a "truther" group that questions Sandy Hook? If so, who are they? Are they connected to 9/11 truther groups?

Your answer is unclear.

It's not unclear. It's very plainly worded and answers your 'question' exactly.

Feigning misunderstanding is something you do a little too often for my liking, and I notice your follow up questions would not actually clarify the answer you pretend not to understand, seeing as they have very little to do with what the phrase "truther" is and what it relates to.

• Advertisement

Here is an update from the newtown bee.
    The guy arrested in the woods was an off duty squad tactical officer from another town. Sillies !!

*Investigation Progresses*
    As the police probe has progressed, some facts of the case have become clear.
    According to a reliable local law enforcement source, Adam Lanza attempted to destroy all his computer equipment to prevent any tracing of his Internet usage and his electronic correspondence. It is thought that "some or most" of the computer data will be retrieved from the damaged equipment.
    The source confirmed that Lanza used a Bushmaster-brand military-style semiautomatic assault rifle to kill all victims at the school. Lanza also carried two pistols.
    Also, Lanza used a different rifle to kill his mother by firing four shots at her while she was in bed at home, according to the source. Adam Lanza left that rifle at Lanza residence.
    Also, Lanza shot more than 100 rounds and possibly hundreds of rounds of ammunition at the school, according to the source.
    Lanza was not wearing any "body armor" when the school incident occurred.
    Additionally, a teacher at the school who realized what was occurring during the shooting incident crowded all of her students into a rest room adjoining her classroom and then pulled a bookcase in front of the bathroom door to obscure it from view. The people hiding in that bathroom survived.

A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

http://newtownbee.com/News/2012-12-27__14-58-27/Police Union Seeks Funding For Trauma Treatment

Here is an update from the newtown bee.
    The guy arrested in the woods was an off duty squad tactical officer from another town. Sillies !!
    This is SWAT team if i am not mistaken. So there is a trained killer caught in the woods right next to the school WITH a gun JUST AFTER a school massacre and the let him go? WTF?

This is SWAT team if i am not mistaken. So there is a trained killer caught in the woods right next to the school WITH a gun JUST AFTER a school massacre and the let him go? WTF?

Well he did say he "didnt do it" so...

What can ya do ?

;)

I looked at the area on google before. The wooded area is quite small. It's not like a hunting ground or camping. The closest thing to the school is a masonic lodge just a couple hundred feet away.
    Rest is back gardens...
    I wonder what he was doing there.... why he ran..

Well he did say he "didnt do it" so...

What can ya do ?

;)
    This is too weird. What was he doing on a school grounds walking around with a gun in a town he doesn't even live in?

And do you know if this is the same guy who ran from police?

This is too weird. What was he doing on a school grounds walking around with a gun in a town he doesn't even live in?

And do you know if this is the same guy who ran from police?

I edited last post.

Not sure. This is most likely they guy the put in the front seat of the police car. Wearing camo gear.

He said to parents.."I didnt do it".

I think they said the guy who ran was wearing camo gear. Not 100% on that though.
    There was someone else in the woods, in a tree or something ??
    On my phone now so cant check it out...

Very interesting though.

I edited last post.

Not sure. This is most likely they guy the put in the front seat of the police car. Wearing camo gear.

He said to parents.."I didnt do it".
    Ahh shure it's probably nuttin, the police wouldn't let him go if there was anything suspicious, we must trust the state - they'd never lie. In any case CNN would have got to the bottom of it by now if there was any hard questions to ask.

Ahh shure it's probably nuttin, the police wouldn't let him go if there was anything suspicious, we must trust the state - they'd never lie. In any case CNN would have got to the bottom of it by now if there was any hard questions to ask.

Lol. Ahh sleep tight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Here's an excerpt from interview with one of the parents of the Sandy Hook shooting

Wrestling With Details of Noah Pozner's Killing
    By Naomi Zeveloff

Nine days after her son, Noah, was killed in the Newtown schools shootings, I interviewed Veronique Pozner and other members of the family about their grieving process. The family had just finished observing the official Jewish mourning period.
    I spent over an hour with Veronique; she talked me through her experience on December 14 and the days that followed. Her story was filled with moving and harrowing details: her dream of wandering an abandoned building calling out for Noah, her meeting with President Obama at a vigil at the local high school and her decision to get a tattoo of angel wings and Noah’s name the day after his death. The details that stuck with me the most — and the details which I felt most conflicted about putting in print — were Veronique’s descriptions of the damage to her son’s body. He was shot 11 times; she told me that his jaw and his left hand were mostly gone.
    There were certain things Veronique wanted for Noah’s funeral. She felt that his body had suffered too many indignities already; she was adamant that he not be autopsied. She wanted him to be buried with a Jewish prayer shawl and with a clear stone with a white angel inside — an “angel stone” — in each of his hands. Veronique was only able to put the stone in his right hand because the left was “not altogether there,” she told me, crying for the first time in our interview. She asked the funeral director to put the other one in the left hand spot. “I made him promise and he did.”
    Veronique told me that Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy visited her in the funeral home, and she brought him to see Noah’s open casket. I asked her why it was important for her and for the governor to see Noah’s body. “I needed it to have a face for him,” she said. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.”
    Veronique continued on in this vein for a few minutes. But I still felt that I didn’t understand why she, asa mother, chose to see Noah’s body, so I asked her again: Why, for her? “I owed it to him as his mother, the good, the bad, the ugly,” she said. “It is not up to me to say I am only going to look at you and deal with you when you are alive, that I am going to block out the reality of what you look like when you are dead. And as a little boy, you have to go in the ground. If I am going to shut my eyes to that I am not his mother. I had to bear it. I had to do it.” Several family members also chose to view Noah’s body.
    Then, unprompted by me, Veronique described what she saw: “We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don’t talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night.”

Yet shortly after the event, in some circles, conspiracy theorists were trading facebook profiles and telephone numbers of the victims family members.

In order for this to be a conspiracy, every single parent, including Mrs Pozner above, would have to be an actor. The other family members or relatives who viewed this child must also be actors. Which basically means that any relatives of the slain children would automatically have to be actors.

The coroner and medical staff almost certainly have to be actors, especially since they are part of the overall investigation.

The local police and investigators involved in the case would have to be actors otherwise they would easily determine that, for instance, the below people had not actually died, or were replaced with different corpses.

The teachers who were killed
    Rachel D'Avino, 29, teacher's aide[59]
    Dawn Hochsprung, 47, principal
    Anne Marie Murphy, 52, teacher's aide[60]
    Lauren Rousseau, 30, teacher
    Mary Sherlach, 56, school psychologist
    Victoria Leigh Soto, 27, teacher

Since some of these people would have worked at the school for many years, I highly doubt that they were actors, especially since most of them were probably born and raised within the community.

That's as far as I can make it before it turns into the land of Narnia where the whole town and everyone in it was created just for this one shooting.

Basic reasoning.

"Truthers" = individuals who lack elementary reasoning to an extreme degree, i.e. the last people whom should be playing amateur detectives on the internet.

In order for what to be a conspiracy ?

You are the only one talking about actors. Quite frankly, I find it quite disrespectful and of bad taste.

• Advertisement

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Here's an excerpt from interview with one of the parents of the Sandy Hook shooting

Yet shortly after the event, in some circles, conspiracy theorists were trading facebook profiles and telephone numbers of the victims family members.

In order for this to be a conspiracy, every single parent, including Mrs Pozner above, would have to be an actor. The other family members or relatives who viewed this child must also be actors. Which basically means that any relatives of the slain children would automatically have to be actors.

The coroner and medical staff almost certainly have to be actors, especially since they are part of the overall investigation.

The local police and investigators involved in the case would have to be actors otherwise they would easily determine that, for instance, the below people had not actually died, or were replaced with different corpses.

The teachers who were killed
    Rachel D'Avino, 29, teacher's aide[59]
    Dawn Hochsprung, 47, principal
    Anne Marie Murphy, 52, teacher's aide[60]
    Lauren Rousseau, 30, teacher
    Mary Sherlach, 56, school psychologist
    Victoria Leigh Soto, 27, teacher

Since some of these people would have worked at the school for many years, I highly doubt that they were actors, especially since most of them were probably born and raised within the community.

That's as far as I can make it before it turns into the land of Narnia where the whole town and everyone in it was created just for this one shooting.

Basic reasoning.

"Truthers" = individuals who lack elementary reasoning to an extreme degree, i.e. the last people whom should be playing amateur detectives on the internet.

A truther is a member of one of the 9/11 truth groups such scholars for 911 truth and so on. What is their connection to Sandy Hook???

BTW, your above point "in order for this to be a conspiracy 5 million people would have to be involved is nonsense.

BASIC REASONING: Don't engage in black and white thinking.

Advertisement