Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Glitch in the matrix :D

Watch the hammer !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

here are a couple of paragraphs from an article I think might interest some here

Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

The dam finally burst Wednesday as the mainstream media was forced to begin addressing the many very serious unanswered questions regarding the alleged Sandy Hook elementary school massacre

That's because a massive outpouring of concern over why the media has refused to report the situation accurately has caused a tidal wave of indignation around the country. Those who have actually dared to look into what others are pointing out, regarding just how much has been left out or skewed by the media, is literally waking millions to a reality they thought they'd never have to contemplate

Once people actually go take a look, their initial feelings of anger toward “anyone who would dare disrespect the victims and their families,” by simply pointing out the obvious, quickly begins to turn into feelings of confusion and concern over such egregious misrepresentations of the facts. People can see it with their own eyes and, as a result, the Western establishment's media, on many levels, has been forced to address the growing reality that not everybody is buying into establishment propaganda any longer. As to be expected, what the media has done instead is go into damage control.

Just as they've done in countless other similar situations, while treating its followers like children, they first attack outside messengers with derogatory terminology, calling those attempting to point anything out that doesn't jive with the official narrative conspiracy “theorists” and “racists,” etc., just before twisting and misrepresenting what's being pointed out and totally avoiding that which cannot be easily misconstrued or hidden. It's actually quite transparent and easy to see the pattern

http://www.examiner.com/article/sandy-hook-hoax-is-falling-apart

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

enno99 wrote: »

I love the recommendation for Alex Jones "destroying" Piers Morgan and the Batman connections, all the while trying to disguise itself as some sort of credible news article and not some random conspiracy blog.
    In spite of this bombshell information, the media as a whole (scriptwriters and teleprompter programmers) ran with the false assertion an assault rifle was used nonetheless and
    Unless you just crawled out of bin Laden's cave for the first time, everyone's heard the constant drumbeat for gun “control” on almost every radio and TV station in the country
    Worse, many politicians in Washington, including Obama, also ran with it like solid gold, even going as far as producing a string of over 20 executive orders Wednesday to attempt banning American's right to own the type of weapons “used at the school.” Openly lying, misrepresenting the circumstances and using it all, including innocent, (naturally-gun-hating) children on the signing stage with him, to garner emotional support for the lie.
    Nonetheless, if you happen to be aware of these circumstances, the establishment and its media push the idea it's all one giant coincidence and you're a conspiracy “theorist” a “racist” or a “right-wing nut-job” if you'd dare think otherwise.
    Suggested by the author:
    Sandy Hook smoking guns emerge (Photos)
    Alex Jones destroys Piers Morgan on primetime CNN
    VA school district closes over possible 'Dark Knight Rises' connection
    Courthouse bathroom Post-its promote James Holmes was framed documentary
    Top 10 conspiracies of 2012

Here are two of the latest pics doing the facebook rounds.

I'm having nun of it though.

Apparently cops reported that the shooters could be wearing nun costumes. These two nuns were on the scene shortly after. One on the right appears to have a kinda bulge....

20zzrc5.jpg

Video of the police report.

And some people think the pathologist is a wrestler and a fire man or something. :D

30hlcfn.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

e7e0aed008e78dc2980fe0a3432daafe.jpg
    A fundraiser for the families of the sandy hook shooting posted 4 days before shooting, very prophetic.

afba6d39ac861ee137b3433f5702f3a8.JPG
    Close up of fundraiser for sandy hook 4 days before shooting and a parent of georgetown university killed in sandy hook, 3 days before shooting occured.

f1dea6ecbff2d4541dc31579a4ab8116.jpg
    This prophet,Joseph Ametrano posted his tribute video about the shooting over a month before the shooting.

e636fa4d6c501d83b595c351dc30d836.JPG
    Close up of the date the prophetic video posted.

7e6587178a7b953552d0f5b37158604a.jpg
    Another of the tribute video.

c09364c0ca0ae5959665d6e6b37f922f.PNG
    Sandy Hook support fund, set up 3 days before shooting.

Why didn't any of these prophets report that there was going to be a shooting??????

• Advertisement

stuar wrote: »

Why didn't any of these prophets report that there was going to be a shooting??????

Good article on this actually

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/sandy-hook-conspiracy-theory-video-debunked_n_2487427.html
    Why memorial websites were seemingly set up before the shooting on Dec. 14 ("Google search result entries are imprecise and do not always accurately reflect the date on which the reference material first appeared on the web," notes Mikkelson on Snopes).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Never before have I seen people so desperatly clutching at straws, begging for something to be true despite every single thing having been explained several times over. This is just getting sad.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    I'm having nun of it though.
    :pac: and King Kong Bundy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Jonny7 wrote: »
    I love the recommendation for Alex Jones "destroying" Piers Morgan and the Batman connections, all the while trying to disguise itself as some sort of credible news article and not some random conspiracy blog.

Well neither have anything to do with what was in the article

Out of interest what type and how many guns were found in the school ?

In fairness. You can do a custom search with google. So I search "sandy hook" up until 13th Dec 2012. The day before the massacre..

And I get these results... Speaks for itself..

Notice the publishing dates .

http://www.google.ie/search?q=sandy+hook+shooting&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=675&sa=X&ei=Kuz5UO7XEYiDhQfohoH4Bw&ved=0CBsQpwUoBg&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A%2Ccd_max%3A13%2F12%2F2012&tbm=

I joined a donation site aswel, just to see if i could change the name of the charity after the date I made the charity and see if I could change it and keep the same publishing date. Sure enough I could. So, none of this online **** it evidence of anything.

• Advertisement

In fairness. You can do a custom search with google. So I search "sandy hook" up until 13th Dec 2012. The day before the massacre..

And I get these results... Speaks for itself..

Notice the publishing dates .

http://www.google.ie/search?q=sandy+hook+shooting&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=675&sa=X&ei=Kuz5UO7XEYiDhQfohoH4Bw&ved=0CBsQpwUoBg&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A%2Ccd_max%3A13%2F12%2F2012&tbm=

I joined a donation site aswel, just to see if i could change the name of the charity after the date I made the charity and see if I could change it and keep the same publishing date. Sure enough I could. So, none of this online **** it evidence of anything.

It's been explained
    ("Google search result entries are imprecise and do not always accurately reflect the date on which the reference material first appeared on the web," notes Mikkelson on Snopes)

It's been explained

But I demonstrated. It's different.

Thanks Johnny, can always depend on you to be where you don't wanna be. Surrounded by CTr's.

But I demonstrated. It's different.

Thanks Johnny, can always depend on you to be where you don't wanna be. Surrounded by CTr's.

This should clear up any doubts you have.

Look at the dates in this search example.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22sandy+hook%22+shooting&hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&ei=uMDtUPLKMYnyigLN_4DYDg&ved=0CCEQpwUoBg&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A1%2F1%2F2012%2Ccd_max%3A12%2F12%2F2012&tbm=

e.g.
    Connecticut Sandy Hook School Shooting - "When It Hurts" To all of ...
    ► 4:57► 4:57
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2fRZVZA50
    Jun 19, 2012 - Uploaded by MsJLaurie
    My sister and I would like to share it with the families who lost loved ones in the Connecticut Elementary School ...

This is the official story. But it's different to the official story , you heard.

A large quantity of unused ammunition was recovered at the school, along with three semi-automatic firearms found with Lanza: a .223-caliber Bushmaster XM-15 rifle, a 10mm Glock 20 SF handgun and a 9mm SIG Sauer handgun. A shotgun was found in the car Lanza had driven to the school. At home, Lanza had access to three more firearms: a .45 Henry repeating rifle, a .30 Enfield rifle, and a .22 Marlin rifle.

Explanation of the groups mentioned here: http://theflowerthrowers.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/the-sandy-hoax-trap/

What better way to discredit and eliminate”conspiracy theorists” than to give them enough rope to hang themselves? What better way is there to drive a permanent wedge between groups 2 and 3 above than allowing them to hoist themselves by their own petard? What better time to do this than in the emotionally charged aftermath of a national tragedy when the world is in mourning? What better way to do this than manipulating them into accusing the grieving parents of “acting” on spurious grounds? This can surely only lead to derision and ostracisation and the reinforcement of the negative “conspiracy theorist” narrative.

The application of this manipulation would be relatively straightforward and without risk. You bide your time until an “inevitable” heinous crime is committed, a crime that you have had absolutely no involvement in and so horrific that it results in a state of collective grief and an outpouring of sympathy for the victims. When this opportunity arises you control the release of information, such as not releasing the crime scene photos or allowing the parents of the children to see their murdered children or otherwise misleading information that will direct those who seek to false and ideally offensive conclusions. This will send the “conspiracy” community (from groups 1 and 2) who take the bait into overdrive and those mildly sceptical due to the inconsistencies in the official narrative (group 3) to the blogs and sites of groups 1 and 2.

With this in place you release disinformation in drips and drabs for “conspiracy theorists” to get excited about. Disinformation that ultimately discredits the researcher and by association their other research. Essential to this would be the government shills who would be already in place posing as “conspiracy theorists” pushing with all their might their black propaganda. These are the people who frame the debate and from whom the most absurd and offensive memes develop amongst the “conspiracy” community.'

Once out there it develops a life of it’s own and a chain-reaction begins and honest people begin to spread the disinformation and the meme is firmly in place as representing the “conspiracy” or alternative viewpoint.

The next phase is something that has already come to pass - the demonisation of “conspiracy theorists” in the MSM which focused on the most vile and off-putting “conspiracy theories”. The part is perceived to represent the whole and this by design extends itself in the minds of the audience to other alternative theories such as 9/11 and JFK.

I would predict the endgame to be the release (or leak) of irrefutable evidence which confirms that the attack took place such as crime scene photographs along with calls to shutdown alternative blogs and sites.

Explanation of the groups mentioned here: http://theflowerthrowers.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/the-sandy-hoax-trap/

What better way to discredit and eliminate”conspiracy theorists” than to give them enough rope to hang themselves? What better way is there to drive a permanent wedge between groups 2 and 3 above than allowing them to hoist themselves by their own petard? What better time to do this than in the emotionally charged aftermath of a national tragedy when the world is in mourning? What better way to do this than manipulating them into accusing the grieving parents of “acting” on spurious grounds? This can surely only lead to derision and ostracisation and the reinforcement of the negative “conspiracy theorist” narrative.

The application of this manipulation would be relatively straightforward and without risk. You bide your time until an “inevitable” heinous crime is committed, a crime that you have had absolutely no involvement in and so horrific that it results in a state of collective grief and an outpouring of sympathy for the victims. When this opportunity arises you control the release of information, such as not releasing the crime scene photos or allowing the parents of the children to see their murdered children or otherwise misleading information that will direct those who seek to false and ideally offensive conclusions. This will send the “conspiracy” community (from groups 1 and 2) who take the bait into overdrive and those mildly sceptical due to the inconsistencies in the official narrative (group 3) to the blogs and sites of groups 1 and 2.

With this in place you release disinformation in drips and drabs for “conspiracy theorists” to get excited about. Disinformation that ultimately discredits the researcher and by association their other research. Essential to this would be the government shills who would be already in place posing as “conspiracy theorists” pushing with all their might their black propaganda. These are the people who frame the debate and from whom the most absurd and offensive memes develop amongst the “conspiracy” community.'

Once out there it develops a life of it’s own and a chain-reaction begins and honest people begin to spread the disinformation and the meme is firmly in place as representing the “conspiracy” or alternative viewpoint.

The next phase is something that has already come to pass - the demonisation of “conspiracy theorists” in the MSM which focused on the most vile and off-putting “conspiracy theories”. The part is perceived to represent the whole and this by design extends itself in the minds of the audience to other alternative theories such as 9/11 and JFK.

I would predict the endgame to be the release (or leak) of irrefutable evidence which confirms that the attack took place such as crime scene photographs along with calls to shutdown alternative blogs and sites.

It's just less extreme conspiracy theorists feeling that more extreme conspiracy theorists are making them look bad or less credible

Solution? create a conspiracy to explain this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

What do you think dis-information is attributed to in the CT world?
    Its a well known CT, that the "truth" movement is being hijacked to discredit everything under that umbrella.
    Its a convenient avenue to divert information that could be harmfull to the current system of rule, if people find out in large numbers.

Many conspiracy theorists on boards have a negative view of alot of "mainstream cters".

At first the information seemed to show its a hoax.Then more info came out to show it might be real, then more came out that didnt match up again.
    Its like they changed the story a couple of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

And there we have proof that if you want to, you can turn anything into a conspiracy.

It's just less extreme conspiracy theorists feeling that more extreme conspiracy theorists are making them look bad or less credible

Solution? create a conspiracy to explain this.
    Sorry to shatter your illusion Johnny but the people that you seem to think you are qualified to label aren't a single unit that thinks with a single brain. I suppose it eases the cognitive dissonance to believe in the stereotype so carry on.

I reckon your just jealous cos I am better at debunking than you without even trying and you try oh so hard. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Or, the conspiracy theorists that subscribed to this 'hoax' are wrong and rather than admit that they must blame somebody else.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Max Igan on Sandy Hook.

An American Coup d'état

I don't know what's going on in this video but it's pretty darn funny :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I don't know what's going on in this video but it's pretty darn funny :pac:

ROFL...what the hell..are they looking for more guns in a giant circular search party?
    Oh wait its the firestation.

I bet that was released to keep this hoax thing going.
    What IS going on in congress that requires this much distraction?
    It seems too simple and obvious that they just hoax for the sake of gun control.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    taken massivley out of context I would guess, I remember being a pallbearer at a greatuncles funeral, as we were waiting for the funeral directors to get the coffin out of the hearse one of my brothers made a humorous quip, took us a minute to regain our composure :o

humor is a great coping mechanism in traumatic bereavement

as for the batman thing surely there are a fair few placescalled sandy hook in the US

There's a big difference between a distant relative of someone who died of natural causes being cheerful and bidding farewell to a great uncle who lived a good long life and the father of a kid shot to death by a deranged gunman mugging it up for the camera.

How you can even relate the two is bizarre.

Torakx wrote: »

ROFL...what the hell..are they looking for more guns in a giant circular search party?
    Oh wait its the firestation.

I bet that was released to keep this hoax thing going.
    What IS going on in congress that requires this much distraction?
    It seems too simple and obvious that they just hoax for the sake of gun control.
    Previous interview with max igan mentions and BB said it too, that they are giving the CT and truth movement enough rope to hang themselves. Plenty of them posting this stuff as absolute proof of actors. From what I can tell most truthers still think no- one was killed in hook. Some of the more clever ones know whats going on and those who have the balls to say it aloud are being ripped apart by the stupider more gullible ones. Paid shill, cia plant, troll you name it. And this is after being fb truther buddies for years. I cant remember who said "never let a serious crisis go to waste", but it certainly looks like they are taking advantage of this crisis on several levels. Gun control and the dismanteling of truthers, conspiracy theorists, preppers and anyone who questions msm and government.

Divide and conquer.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭gibraltar

There's a big difference between a distant relative of someone who died of natural causes being cheerful and bidding farewell to a great uncle who lived a good long life and the father of a kid shot to death by a deranged gunman mugging it up for the camera.

How you can even relate the two is bizarre.

I was at a funeral of a friends father where his brother gave a speech and called him by the wrong name(patrick instead of pat) which resulted in most of his family and close friends almost pissing themselves as he hated to be called by his full name. this was in the church btw.

To an outsider such as me I had no idea what was going on until it was explained later.So when watching a few minutes of footage of a" father of a kid shot to death by a deranged gunman" I would remember that grief and shock do funny things to people.

I have been told more than once of parents of dead children being very calm and even being relaxed, even leaving the hospital to get toys for the child when they wake up as they can not process the fact that they are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭gibraltar

Previous interview with max igan mentions and BB said it too, that they are giving the CT and truth movement enough rope to hang themselves. Plenty of them posting this stuff as absolute proof of actors. From what I can tell most truthers still think no- one was killed in hook. Some of the more clever ones know whats going on and those who have the balls to say it aloud are being ripped apart by the stupider more gullible ones. Paid shill, cia plant, troll you name it. And this is after being fb truther buddies for years. I cant remember who said "never let a serious crisis go to waste", but it certainly looks like they are taking advantage of this crisis on several levels. Gun control and the dismanteling of truthers, conspiracy theorists, preppers and anyone who questions msm and government.

Divide and conquer.

If this was all a hoax to get rid of peples guns why is it that gun sales have surged? and why is it that they surge after every mass shooting but never decrease?

The people behind this hoax are doing a really bad job... unless maybe the NRA are the ones who are behind it.

Think about this. after every shooting gun sales increase and gun owners are told that soon all your guns will be gone, so people stock up. Leads to higher profits for the gun dealers and manufacturers who the NRA represent.

Alll they have to do is plant a story among some "truthers" and sit back and count the money.

But thats not as much fun to talk about as the elites and the NWO or the severe lack of mental health assistance available in America, so carry on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    No, you've looked at dead bodies (that have a habit of being flown under any flag they can fly under) over the internet and think you have a higher tolerance for atrocities. You really, really don't.

That's actually made me very, very mad. Do you have any understanding of grief? I mean, have you ever experienced it? You definetly do not go through crushing sadness every single second, you can feel happiness at getting support from a stranger, remembering your dead child's first footsteps, having a respected President come and pay his respects, have the moment just too much and shut it away so your mind itself doesn't shut down. There are hundreds of reasons why those people could be smiling. We always use laughter to combat sadness, or to remember a loved one, and if you really, really, can't understand that, then there is something wrong with you.

I don't know what your first cretinous statement was all about but your second one has made ME very very mad.
    You claim to know all about grief and reactions and how people swing from grief to joy at the drop of a hat. I was with victims and families of the victims of the LIRR massacre in Long Island. A friend of mine was shot. I stood for a photograph with Tom Gulotta and all those people. Thjis was a few weeks after the shooting. None of those people were smiling in the photos. Not me and not Gulotta.

As for using laughter to combat sadness.....I don't know a single person who laughs when their kid has been gunned down. But you go ahead a barf out some rubbish like "we all grieve differently" if that's your cloak to avoid hard truths.

Such rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I don't know what your first cretinous statement was all about but your second one has made ME very very mad.
    You claim to know all about grief and reactions and how people swing from grief to joy at the drop of a hat. I was with victims and families of the victims of the LIRR massacre in Long Island. A friend of mine was shot. I stood for a photograph with Tom Gulotta and all those people. Thjis was a few weeks after the shooting. None of those people were smiling in the photos. Not me and not Gulotta.

As for using laughter to combat sadness.....I don't know a single person who laughs when their kid has been gunned down. But you go ahead a barf out some rubbish like "we all grieve differently" if that's your cloak to avoid hard truths.

Such rubbish.
    And you've huge experience with parents who've had their kids gunned down?

Advertisement